Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
JC, I gave my banner to BLEUBYU for his trip to BG but he said he was going to bring it to Carlisle. I will be driving up Sat morning.

Craig

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig, I'll know if I'm going tonight or tommorrow....If so, you want to caravan up there?

JC

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah JC, that would be fun to ride up. Let me know when you figure your status out. This is a once a year thing and you can than take a break from the keyboard and meet more folks in person. You got a radar detector?

Craig

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hey guys!

Since I am between Vets, we are driving my Silver Cadillac DeVille with Michigan plates, so I hope they allow me park it on the Carlisle "fun field." I registered with my '01 Zee, but recently sold it. Anyway, I will be at Carlisle looking forward to meeting other forum members! Yes, I will be wearing my "Zippy" name tag and will be helping out with the NCM booth on Friday morning from 8-11am, and will also spend time working with my friend Ben Labaree at his "Corvettes Conquer Cancer," booth during the weekend.....Stop by and say "Hi!"

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Zippy,

I know you will have your banner. Would you loan it to JC?? I know I really don't have to ask. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like I will be attending.

Craigk, email me your ph # and I'll call you on Friday....

Zippy, I'll see you there.....

JC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts