Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title is pretty simple. I am looking for someone in GA to tune my Z once I get the headers and cam. Any recommendations?

:thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Will hello neighbor! I live north of you in Dawsonville. I highly recomend MTI racing in Marietta. They did headers and tune on my car and very happy with the results! Send me a PM if you want more info! :thumb:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ditto on MTI; also, LWA off Buford HWY outside I-285. LWA(Lamar Walden and his son Rob) have acomplete machine shop and build engines-street to race. Excellent work and very nice people to boot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
MTI did my Z about one week ago. Dyno'd 396 rwhp with just headers and cold air system. Great group of guys who really know their stuff and enjoy what they do.

Ph (770) 919-7774 Ask for Reese or Paul

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
jub jub said:
I'm hearing alot of good things about MTI also!
Are they associated with the tuner MTI in Texas? :cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
TOOGECKO said:
MTI did my Z about one week ago. Dyno'd 396 rwhp with just headers and cold air system. Great group of guys who really know their stuff and enjoy what they do.

Ph (770) 919-7774 Ask for Reese or Paul
That's very impressive! I am looking to hit that number (385-390rwhp) with my setup of shaner tb, intake, and very soon headers. What headers are you using? did this include a tune as asked above?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Modern Day Muscle Cars in Marietta can do it for you as well. Great bunch of guys with quite a knack for building very high HP GM products.

·
Registered
59 Posts
As an aside...it would be nice to get a few of us Peach State Z folks together sometime!! :cheers: :z:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Take a look at the Peach State Posse website: www.peachstateposse.com. This is a hyperactive group of gearheads who get together a couple of times a month for socializing and race talk.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
fcar said:
Ditto on MTI; also, LWA off Buford HWY outside I-285. LWA(Lamar Walden and his son Rob) have acomplete machine shop and build engines-street to race. Excellent work and very nice people to boot.
Have used both personally; both are good. MTI--Reese and Paul; Lamar Walden--Rob :yeadog:

·
Registered
457 Posts
:thumb: Reese does good work... he' been servicing my cars (both an 01 & now an 04 Z06 )... since 2001 !!!

:D Jump on over & visit the Posse ! They are a very active group!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts