Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thanks to all that replied to my first post reference '01 or '02 that is the question.
Here is the quandry I am in now: I have a deposit on an EB '02, MSRP, delivery October.
Can get on a list with 2k off MSRP, BUT delivery NEXT year this time, due to me being 15th on the list (dealer said he will get 20 in 02). Do you guys think that it might be cutting it too close waiting a year?
Is there anyone out there that is just now taking delivery of an '01 that they ordered 11-12 months ago?
Thanks for any and all help!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Ordered mine in May and took delivery in Aug.
Sounds like a long wait to me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
fyrcaptain,

Shop around!! There is no reason you should have to wait a year to get a Z06. What area of the country do you live in??

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I took an MD friend of mine to Bud's Chevrolet north of Dayton, Ohio last Friday. (He picked up an "o1 C5 Convertible, Magnetic Red + Black/Black). Nice looking car, I tried to get him to by a Z but he loves convertibles. Anyway Bud's had 3 Zo6's in the showroom along with of course 42 other "o1's! 1 - Silver/Black. 1-Yellow/Black 1 #0023 Silver/Mod Torch Red/Black GM test mule with about 10,000 mi on it. I bet someone could get a great deal on that one and have a special car too! It would make a great base for a SCCA T1 conversion. Call Jason at Bud's. He is the Buid's son in law. Tell him Don from Erie sent you. Why wait!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts