Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
me vs 360CS.....again

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ucs_vs_gz06

ok, putfile.com sucks. i still need help hosting this thing. 3.5 megs people...come on.

I've crushed 3 CS's already. I recently lost my tune and had an extra passenger over him so I was expecting to lose. His car has a few exhaust mods.

The reason I went in his lane towards the end was because someone was merging onto the highway.

....can i get a mod or admin to change the title of this thread. it doesn't let you after the initial post. someone should get on that.

thanks

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
???

you were able to see it with that putfile link?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Cool video! Nice kill. :coo:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok...well i guess it works.

wonder why i can't download it. lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice,dude! Walking away from him good! A stock Z06 would be about even probably...with your free flowing exhaust,no chance for him.

Makes me proud!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Liquid Snake said:
Is that a gumball rallye car ith the shell sticker and number thing....

Btw, nice kill :sneaky:

nah. he just stickered it all up last month. The thing looks siiiiiick.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OutlawDon said:
Nice,dude! Walking away from him good! A stock Z06 would be about even probably...with your free flowing exhaust,no chance for him.

Makes me proud!
my exhaust with zero tune :sneaky:

my car was backfiring so hard on that run that day. he said when i was behind him and my car backfired he thought he blew his engine. :eyes:

because the tune is soo messed up it's been flaming like crazy. i'm going to film it soon and i'll post it up.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Suprised to find that Stallions tasted like chicken....? ;)

Beutiful car none-theless.....

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
tlaselva said:
Suprised to find that Stallions tasted like chicken....? ;)

Beutiful car none-theless.....
Although with those stickers all over it and then losing to a plastic bathtub powered by a push rod motor with a leaf spring suspension, that there silver car is the Websters Collegiate Definition of "Eyetalian Rice"... :p

Excellent job mate.. :)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RC45 said:
Although with those stickers all over it and then losing to a plastic bathtub powered by a push rod motor with a leaf spring suspension, that there silver car is the Websters Collegiate Definition of "Eyetalian Rice"... :p

Excellent job mate.. :)
i in no way consider that car rice. he's done much work to it and it looks amazing. when he first got it i completely hated it. thoguht it was the worst CS of the group. but now after the rims, stripe, sticker, and exhaust it's amazing. The car itself it supposed to be a street version of the 360 challenge race car. So is it so wrong to make it look like those race cars? I mean the thing comes from the factory with an extinguisher and a full carbon fiber interior.

If only the CS came in 6speed I'd be out robbing a bank right now to get one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts