Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a wrecked 02 Z06. I am 20 so it was all I could afford right now. What I need to know is where I can get the cheapest left frt fender, door, window, hood, and front fascia? I also would like to know where to buy some good quality body kits, if they make them for my Z06. My car is black, but any color will work, also where can I get a good priced aftermarket hood that looks better than stock? Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
299 Posts
Advanced Composite Products (ACP) they are in Harrisburg Pa. He has reg body parts as well as wide body and carbon fiber. They are a supporting vender as well. I rebodied a 2002 with wide body fenders and some carbon fiber and the car lost 450 lbs.
Tony #54

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ttt

Thanks guys, if I get ahold of Joe, i will be in business, thanks for the tips. Does anyone know of a good place to get it squared, there was no frame damage, but I just want to make sure. I live near Dallas, TX, thanks:)

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Auctane_71 said:
I just purchased a wrecked 02 Z06. I am 20 so it was all I could afford right now. What I need to know is where I can get the cheapest left frt fender, door, window, hood, and front fascia? I also would like to know where to buy some good quality body kits, if they make them for my Z06. My car is black, but any color will work, also where can I get a good priced aftermarket hood that looks better than stock? Thanks,

Jon
Jon, you're starting to make me nervous again.
Your post dated 7/20 said.....
I am getting out of the fast cars business and concentrating on college and my girlfriend.
Now you say you're fixing up a Z06 :roll:

This better not turn out to be anything like what got you banned at LS1 Tech. I'll be watching.....

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts