Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a 2001 Z06 and I am wondering if someone can give me a good idea of what it is worth? The car is quicksilver with mod red interior and it has 60k miles on the odometer. According to the service history the car has not been re ringed but it has had some of the wiring , the right axle seal, reverse gear, the throttle body, the mass air, and the PCM/VCM replaced. The car drives strong and there are no codes. Both fenders and the hood have been painted and the color is noticeably off (will need to be repainted). The car has a clean title and a clean Carfax. Any idea what I should offer for this car?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

26G's, Assuming that everything else is in good condition, tires, interior etc.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
I agree...do your homework. Take vin to chevy dealer and see what else has happened.
A repaint? Sounds like accident time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see no signs of frame damage (vin is still on frame) and there are no aftermarket welds. The car has also been lowered to a point that the rockers are pretty beat up underneath so they would also need to be repainted. It will need 4 tires as the tires that are on it now are 2 different brands. Thanks

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
$24k max

1 - 6 of 6 Posts