Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order number is DPGG1Z
my file number is C05330666

All I can get Chevy to tell me id that the factory has recieved my order. I know i got an allocation but I want to know more?????

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Ask to see the dealers YY37 inbound sheet. It will tell you all you need to know. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

On 2001-08-22 15:24, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Rick, does your computer system have access to other dealer's info /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Can you tell what other dealer's have inbound /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Vince
Vince GM frowns on that so it would be tough. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-08-22 15:29, Rick Daniel spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-08-22 15:24, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Rick, does your computer system have access to other dealer's info /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Can you tell what other dealer's have inbound /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Vince
Vince GM frowns on that so it would be tough. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

Definately not a good idea...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts