Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
HELLO?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU CAUSE THESE BENT PIPES I BOUGHT ARE TOO LOUD.

MY EYEBALLS SHAKE IN THERE SOCKETS!!!!!!

B&B Bullets would be a better exhaust. Yes still loud but tolerable with a partician.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the Bullets, they are loud, but tamed down a bit with the partition. These might be REALLY LOUD, and I'm sure they sound good, but I'm not so sure the cops will like you, you may be a ticket target. Would be a good exhaust for the strip.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Those are actually the Borla XR-1 system's tailpipes, the XR-1 system being a single 2-in, 2-out "muffler" that fits where the crossover or x-pipe normally goes behind the cats. Either way, with or without the XR-1 muffler, you're gonna be NOTICED... :yeadog:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Can you say "Harley" loud? :jawdrop:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Play anything OK,but play it LOUD :p

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Keep your stock cats. Should knock down some of the sound. You will love it. Absolutely great sound.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
Keep your stock cats. Should knock down some of the sound. You will love it. Absolutely great sound.

D.J.

do you have the same exhaust?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IVOZ06 said:
HELLO?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU CAUSE THESE BENT PIPES I BOUGHT ARE TOO LOUD.

MY EYEBALLS SHAKE IN THERE SOCKETS!!!!!!

B&B Bullets would be a better exhaust. Yes still loud but tolerable with a partician.
on my old 97 SS, I had a Dynomax Bullet. No exhaust, just straight through the bullet and it wasn't that loud inside. Actually, it was quieter than my flowmaster. I'm still debating if I'm going to get those because I like the 4 tip look v/s just the 2

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
:thumb: I have Corsa Ti's with Random Cats. In other words straight pipes and cats. It has a nice sound in MHO. It turns a lot of heads. I had a FHP car pass me on the Turnpike and give me the thumbs up.

D.J.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Spend the extra $200 for 2 tip bullets. Very deep and loud, but the little resonators make them just bearable. Plus the 2 tips look better than any other exhaust, because they stick out further and from the rear they are equal distance between the body and the rear end housing, where I have a c5 logo plate. Got mine $560 shipped from Corvette Garage.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Remove your exhaust (catback) and take the car for a quick ride. You will know exactly what it will sound like... for free.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
benenati379 said:
Remove your exhaust (catback) and take the car for a quick ride. You will know exactly what it will sound like... for free.

may have to give that a try

1 - 17 of 17 Posts