Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Z16 was missing the rear black plastic licence plate frame and my dealer is having trouble getting a replacement. They even ordered the assembly with the back-up lights thinking the frame was a part of the assembly but it was not with it. :( Does anyone know the part number for this? Has anyone have one they would like to sell?

Thanks.
Doug

·
Registered
285 Posts
abowtieguy said:
My Z16 was missing the rear black plastic licence plate frame and my dealer is having trouble getting a replacement. They even ordered the assembly with the back-up lights thinking the frame was a part of the assembly but it was not with it. :( Does anyone know the part number for this? Has anyone have one they would like to sell?

Thanks.
Doug
I've got an Altec Phantom Frame I'll sell you...in Gloss Black... which is a helluva lot nicer looking than the stock frame. Like New... $40 Shipped. Check it out in Eckler's Catalog or website...Part #35415.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JETBLU said:
I've got an Altec Phantom Frame I'll sell you...in Gloss Black... which is a helluva lot nicer looking than the stock frame. Like New... $40 Shipped. Check it out in Eckler's Catalog or website...Part #35415.
Thanks JETBLU, but I want a original for the Z16.

Doug ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've got one from a normal Z06 (2002) if that will be of any help.
Tony #54

1 - 6 of 6 Posts