Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where in the fuse box or whatever would I find the point of action that makes the passenger door unlock through the remote? does anyone know this crazy answer? thanx

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
It's in how you program the FOB to work thru the dash!
I haven't driven the car in a week so I can't remember the button sequence thru the options button. Go play in the car!
You can have the lock just blink lights or horn or lights and horn.............
Unlock just driver door or both doors..........
Someone will jump in to keep you from reading the manual!!!!! :D

Ken

·
Registered
612 Posts
Don't you just press the key fob button once for the drivers door and twice to unlock both doors?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
HDRAMROD said:
Don't you just press the key fob button once for the drivers door and twice to unlock both doors?
:yeadog:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't think there is one particular fuse just for the passenger door lock. I tried to program the car to unlock both doors at once, but it's not possible. Like what's been said, press the unlock button once to unlock the driver's side and then a second time w/in 5 seconds to unlock the passenger side.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
kechen22 said:
I don't think there is one particular fuse just for the passenger door lock. I tried to program the car to unlock both doors at once, but it's not possible. Like what's been said, press the unlock button once to unlock the driver's side and then a second time w/in 5 seconds to unlock the passenger side.
Really? I know the default setting is configured in that manner but I thought you could configure it to unlock both w/ a single press of the FOB through the DIC. I'll look in the morning.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must of confused alot, Im looking of arming something else to go off at the same time as unlocking the passenger door through the key fob, I wonder I could I tap into that? :roll:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Why not take a meter and find the plug (wiring harness) for that door and locate the signal for the solenoid that unlocks the door.
You could tap into that wire for what you need to do.

Just a thought!!!!

Ernie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts