Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
My DSL won't let me vote again but my neighbor uses dial-up. I'll be right back.

:) :) :cheers: :guiness:

·
Registered
928 Posts
As they say down there in Florida, Vote early and vote often...
it's probably the Dade county people again, they thought they were voting for the Acura, but actually voted for the PT Cruiser.
Z - O - 6 is the one you want, now back to the vote.

Stan

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
PT CRUISER HAS 23.3% VS. Z06 @ 21.1%!!!!!

That PT Cruiser must be BLOWN, it just passed us up like we were standing still:( :mad:

We need someone to post this bad news on the other Corvette Forums :eek: :-? :(

HELP!!!!!!!!!

VOTE FREQUENTLY AND OFTEN :D

We held off the Subie and the Audi DutY.....now we need some torque to twist that little PT Cruiser back into our rear view mirror where it belongs :guiness:

I'm goin over to my sisters house and use her dial up modem.....

Zya later,
Barrie

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hmmmmmm..... no vote button, only results available. Is it my browser, or have they moved the link again do to shady stuff
(someone on the PT Cruiser forum had a webpage that when you visited it would register your vote for the PT)

·
Registered
928 Posts
After I voted the chart showed the Z06 at 21.1%, I thought somebody said it was up to 21.8%. The PT Cruiser went to 23.6% while I was voting... What's up with that?

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
As more votes come in for the PT Cruiser, it gets a bigger piece of the pie and we get less. Hence, our total % drops. We've been as high as 37.8%.....maybe higher, but that's the highest I've seen.

Yup, the vote button doesn't work......

Go to:www.mpt.org/motorweek/home.shtml

Then click on the box: "Viewer's Choice Award" VOTE HERE

It works when you do it this way :guiness:

Barrie

·
Registered
928 Posts
Plus the fact that even if every Z06 ever built had an owner voting, we still wouldn't be able to muster more than about 8500 votes based on last year's and this years production.
We need to get another group to help us.....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Did it!

For a while there the site wouldn't let me vote again????????????

:D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
9:00 AM PST

Z06 21.8%

PT Pooper 21.3%

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts