Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are leaving in 10 minutes for the Fest and we just got our confirmation for our room at the Baymont for a nonsmoking with a King bed. My son decided he want to go and now I need a room with two queens and at this time there are none available. If anyone has two queens and would like to trade for one with a king then that would be great. We are arriving on Wednesday and staying until Saturday.

I'll have my laptop so tonight when we stop I check the website.

:z:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
hey dragon.. looks like my buddy toonces..is staying with case2307 so i will have a double non smoker at the hampton inn available.. i have not cancelled it yet..
i have the reservation tues thru sun am..

pm me.. i will give you my cel number
mike

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, I sent you a pm. I appreciate the offer but my brother and his wife are at the Baymont so I need to stay there.

If I can't get a trade then my son can sleep in the bathtub or on the floor. He's going to WVU where Greatness is learned and Couches are burned so he's used to sleeping on the floor. :sneaky:

As I said in the PM we are in Abington, VA which is a beautiful town and one of the oldest in VA. Coming out of the second tunnel on I-77 South a black Z06 passed me. It was lowered, had BSM and the Virginia vanity plate "HAU LASS". He must have been a local because he got off about two exits later.

Rob, I'll see you at the fest. Last time was at Lowes when you were with the Corvette club and I had the 66 Mustang which by the way I got a second place trophy. :yeadog:

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Dragon,
PM COUTO1981. Luis had a room from the 19th thru 24th and can't go now. I believe it was a double twin but smoking!!

Ken

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ken. I'll check on room cancelations when we get there Wednesday. :thumb:

Steve

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Hey,
If nothing else I believe the Baymont had rollaway beds last year? I don't know now that they have remodeled or how many!! Just another option at check in!!

See ya there Wed PM!! :thumb:

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts