Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother is going to be getting my stepdad an exhaust system for his 04 vert vette, for there aniversiry. She mentioned to me that he likes the sound of my exhaust system, but that on an 02 trans am ws6...with the gmmg. So...I am coming to you guys for some help on this issue. He dosnt like the rasp and dosnt want something loud...just a nice grumble at low idle and at wot.....well you know :jammin: . As far as price goes....she said thats not an issue. Anyone have any ideals? Also...do you know anywhere in southern indiana that would install an exhaust system on a vette...thats trustable

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome to the site! Lingenfelter is up there somewhere...they are a great shop and a forum vendor. You might check out the B&B PRT exhaust...those aren't too loud and, sound pretty good. :cheers:

www.lingenfelter.com

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Sorry, I vote for the GHL Bullets.

A little biased,
Alex :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hayze said:
My mother is going to be getting my stepdad an exhaust system for his 04 vert vette, for there aniversiry. She mentioned to me that he likes the sound of my exhaust system, but that on an 02 trans am ws6...with the gmmg. So...I am coming to you guys for some help on this issue. He dosnt like the rasp and dosnt want something loud...just a nice grumble at low idle and at wot.....well you know :jammin: . As far as price goes....she said thats not an issue. Anyone have any ideals? Also...do you know anywhere in southern indiana that would install an exhaust system on a vette...thats trustable
Try this site I like the GHL Magnums
http://thx2.net/exhaust.htm :sneaky: Bob :cheers: P.S. GREAT MOM

·
Registered
396 Posts
If you want something that sounds good but isn't loud, AVOID Stingers, B&B Bullets, Loudmouth, GHL Magnum, etc. Yes they are awesome. Yes, lots of people have them. I'm sure a lot will suggest them without reading your post. For your needs, I'd go with Corsa Indy, GHL Bullets, or B&B Prt exhaust. These are a little toned down compared to the above, but still more agrressive than stock or basic after market exhaust with full mufflers, such as Magnaflow. Throw in an x-pipe to smooth it down and add a few hp to boot.

:thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
GHL Bullets or GHL Magnums :z: :z:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
IT L GO said:
GHL Bullets or GHL Magnums :z: :z:
I must concur. :jammin:

·
Registered
219 Posts
ZO6 AL-X said:
I must concur. :jammin:
GHL's are #1 :yeadog:

(former stinger owner)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thatnks everyone for there input. I will look into all the above mentioned and do some searching. Also, she told she heard about a place called EPP...Exotic Performance parts. How good are they?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
nobody thought the best of all, Z06 stock catbach, arent they the quietest but freeflowing? deep tone? and the lightest?

oh I forgot, they do have that rasp noise you said you didnt want :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts