Registered
0 Posts
Looks like something out of Star Wars!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Welcome to the Forum Pimp!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the photo was taken on a GM Arizona test track. These are the pre production photo's of the soon to be released 2003 model year Corvette.

·
Registered
566 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Original Owner, 63 Z06
163 Posts
It reminds me of the Cheetha (sp)

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-04-16 19:20, z06vett spewed forth this drivel:
It reminds me of the Cheetha (sp)
Took the words right out of my mouth. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
219 Posts
Perhaps that Aztek designer guy has hope after all? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
84 Posts

On 2001-04-16 18:58, stingraypimp spewed forth this drivel:
the photo was taken on a GM Arizona test track. These are the pre production photo's of the soon to be released 2003 model year Corvette.
Is this a joke? Cause if it is i'll beat someone!! LOL, j/k. I sure hope that is real, cause i LOVE IT!
BTW: i'm new over here, but some may know me from the "other" corvette forum

·
Registered
84 Posts

On 2001-04-16 22:43, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Merv...welcome to the Forum!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
Thanks Frank! If all goes well with my web endevours, i should be joining you guys in vettship about this time next year! No more begging dady to drive his car for me! LOL

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Alright dangit, why isn't the pic loading for me? Someone feel free to send it to me via e-mail.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
84 Posts
After looking at that thing a more than a few times i'm torn on if i really belive its a recent car. The picture quality looks 60's-70's ish. On the other hand, i can find more things that would lead me to beleve it might be recent. One is the low profile tires. I've never seen a corvette , production or concept, from the 60-70's with *that* low of a low profile tire. Also, you can see what seems to be a rear hatch. If i'm not mistaken, but C5 was the first with the hatch, right? Hmm, still don't know what to think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
OH MY GAWD!!!!! THAT THING IS BAAAD!!!!
Wher do i sign!?!?!?! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
496 Posts
Now that is Corvette style. That is the radical styling that I've been hoping GM brings back to the Vette. It reminds me of the sharks which are still radical today. If they produce that Vette, I will have one. I love it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts