Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know I have been waiting for Kerry (ACP) to finish up on my fenders. I got home tonight after a day of tuning and got a pleasant surprise in my email.
This is his wife's coupe with the new kit.
Hope to have mine real soon, less wing of course.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lasmith2112 said:
I like it!! Cant wait to see your car when its done!
I'm all hyped up now Layne.
Your filter went out yesterday, first chance I had transportation.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Tom - very cool looking.

Are the rear fenders available on their own - or only part of a the full kit?

This means wiiiiiide wheels without a need to tub :)

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Tom,
All I can say is WOW! That is absolutely beautiful!
:yeadog: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Jim

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RC45 said:
Tom - very cool looking.

Are the rear fenders available on their own - or only part of a the full kit?

This means wiiiiiide wheels without a need to tub :)
I'm not sure how he's going to sell it Paul. I'm sure the rears will be sold as a drag kit.
The rear fenders will need the rocker piece to keep the lines and I believe he will be making a piece for the front to blend in with the fenders so one can keep the original nose.
I hit him with this idea last Oct. but he's been so busy making the WWC bodies he only just got 'er done.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
FRC Tom said:
I'm all hyped up now Layne.
Your filter went out yesterday, first chance I had transportation.
Great!! Thanks for the update Tom. I am going to be busy. I bought some headers today.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
No me gusto el spoiler-o. :roll:

That's Spanish for that spoiler is NO good. :bang:

I do like the black paint job, however. ;)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lasmith2112 said:
Great!! Thanks for the update Tom. I am going to be busy. I bought some headers today.
Are you getting HPTuners? If not I can do a mail order tune for you and get you real close.
I've done a couple and when they did go on the dyno they were dead on.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Are you getting HPTuners? If not I can do a mail order tune for you and get you real close.
I've done a couple and when they did go on the dyno they were dead on.
Yeah I want to get HPTuners. Just dont know if I will have it before the headers go on so I may take you up on the mail order tune.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Looks great Tom :jammin: Can't wait to see the final product ! Hey Layne have fun with the headers !

Rob

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Wow, really like the look Tom, your car is going to be great.

Mark

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
i have a real love hate thing going on with that kit.

love the overall look.

hate all the wannabe C6Z06 aspects of it.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
I can't wait to see your's Tom!! Looks good black and I bet it'll look super with that pearl white too!!
I was just thinking if it would be available with just the rears, you answered above. I think the front well openings are a bit too high.....just my thought. Overall.......... super work!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
alright well my honest opinion.... very nice rear quarter panels (look incredible) front of the car leaves MUCH to be desired... the front fenders do not blend very well or match the lines at all. the hood looks like a wannabe viper hood, the fenders are all done up and aggressive and then go into plain smooth stylings on the front fender. the spoiler is downright horrible. BUT all in all i think it is a very good idea.. could just use some finetuning. i could live with the front fenders but the hood and the spoiler really do not match the cars attitude at all.. ESPECIALLY the spoiler... something like a caravagio spoiler would look MUCH better. but then again this is JMHO. hope i dont piss ya off tom :(

1 - 20 of 53 Posts