Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
As most of you probably know, my other “full” time employment will take me away from the forum periodically and my ability to answer posts, PMs, and emails regarding AMSOIL products and applications will be limited.

Well, one of those times is about to begin. Starting next week, I begin a six and a half month long training pipeline enroute to a three year sea duty assignment on a submarine. As such, I won’t be able to offer the same support the forum as I have these past several years.

The forum owners have graciously allowed me to provide an “assistant” Independent AMSOIL Dealer as a Forum Supporting Vendor as a way to continue support to the forum.

I’d like to announce this new “assistant” as one of the most knowledgeable and helpful forum members: DJWorm.

All sales of AMSOIL products via my or DJ's dealerships equally benefit the forum. To order AMSOIL products via DJ, you can click on the AMSOIL Online Store link in his signature, send him a private message, or email him.

As always, thanks for your support. :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Have a great cruise. :jammin: :jammin:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Brad:
Thanks for your assistance. good luck in your commitment. :usa:
I'll make good on my commitment.
DJWorm:
I'm kinda a"customer" of yours already ... stocking up on free consultation. :thumb:
Now to buy some product ... :D

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
roushraven said:
Hey Brad thanks for all of your assistance and excellent customer service. Stay safe out there.

Arthur
Arthur,
Thanks and you're welcome. Should be easy to be safe the first 13 weeks... I'll be refreshing my memory on Naval Nuclear Engineering full time.

Have a great cruise
Thanks. Next six plus months is actually all training for me. More or less three months of engineering training followed by three months of tactical training with a few cats and dogs thrown in. :D

Brad:
Thanks for your assistance. good luck in your commitment.
I'll make good on my commitment.
DJWorm:
I'm kinda a"customer" of yours already ... stocking up on free consultation.
Now to buy some product ...
Thank you as well.
I'm sure DJ will appreciate the business and a customer of his is effective a customer of mine as well so you help us both. Thanks for your support.
:cheers:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Hey, I heard that once you are under way.

There will be a 50% off sale!!

Just kidding :bang:

I just want to say on a serious note

(I do not have many of these)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY AND STAY SAFE.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Sorry to hear you'll be off site, but understand why...best wishes on your training and new assignment. :thumb: :cheers:

Btw, can you find storage space aboard the sub for your Vette? That way, you'll be able to enjoy it when you get to a port...:rofl:

Take care, we'll all miss your excellent posts. :(

Tony :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IVOZ06 said:
Hey, I heard that once you are under way.

There will be a 50% off sale!!

Just kidding :bang:

I just want to say on a serious note

(I do not have many of these)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY AND STAY SAFE.
Fortunately I don't stock any product other than what I use so I didn't have to have a going to sea sale... :lol:
Thanks and you're welcome for the service. :cheers:

Sorry to hear you'll be off site, but understand why...best wishes on your training and new assignment.
Zippy,
Thanks as well. Won't be totally gone, just posting much less often and disappearing for a month or two hear and there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts