Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, being that the track was "washed out" last week, if anyone has interest, East Coast Supercharging will be hosting a private track rental on April 19th from 10-4 at Atco Raceway.

If you are interested, call Chris Coriell or Doug Ring at ECS to reserve a spot...609-752-0321.

PS-I'm bring real bakery danish for those who come. :yeadog:

Don

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dr.Ron said:
I'm in! Oh...I already told you that...Anyone else local & want to make a few passes??? Judging by the responses Don, maybe a few hundred passes will be possible.
Ron
Looks like you'll be eating a lot of danish as well, Ron, besides making a whole lot of passes. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well I may be there in spirit but I was advised that my car will be attending the track rental with or without me like in January. Either way there should be a red Z06 there. :D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Have fun Guys :yeadog:

Wish I could come :(

I guess I will just have to settle for the high altitude of Vegas this weekend :thumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
tony3331 said:
don is this your way of slowing the competition down you load them up with danish :jammin:
His plan is two fold, 1) to weigh you down. 2) greasy hands will always slip off the shifter causing missed shifts.

We know you all too well Don.....

You just can't trust anoyone anymore :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Dr.Ron said:
I'm in! Oh...I already told you that...Anyone else local & want to make a few passes??? Judging by the responses Don, maybe a few hundred passes will be possible.
Ron

I am actually off from work that week. Is it Corvette's only, or can I show up in the family sedan? :)

How long of a drive is ATCO from Bergen County anyway?

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EnzoM said:
I am actually off from work that week. Is it Corvette's only, or can I show up in the family sedan? :)

How long of a drive is ATCO from Bergen County anyway?
Lorenzo,

Come one, come all. Achtung! Even those foreign breeds would be welcome. :D Contact Chris Coriell or Doug Ring at ECS if you want to reserve a spot.

Don

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dr.Ron said:
Hey Enzo! It's probably the better part of 2 hours for you sir. Exit 7 off the NJTPK then about another 25-30 minutes...Hope you can make it!
Ron
Two hours? No way! What, do you think he drive like Paul? :lol: :lol:

Don

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
damn, it took me less than 2 hours on a ccw drag package which kinda limited my highway cruise speed...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Dr.Ron said:
Hey Enzo! It's probably the better part of 2 hours for you sir. Exit 7 off the NJTPK then about another 25-30 minutes...Hope you can make it!
Ron
Thanks. It takes me a solid 35 - 45 minutes to get to exit 9 on the turnpike on a Saturday morning. Exit 7 looks like another 15 minutes from there, plus 25 to 30 after getting off of the TP. Looks like an hour and a half with no traffic.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Don Benson said:
Two hours? No way! What, do you think he drive like Paul? :lol: :lol:

Don
I'll remember that.................. :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts