Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I missed it or not??? Is there a "new" banner picture from the Fest? Ok Jub Jub, Brian, Ken...fess up. Did you guys come up with something more outrageous than last year....don't be bashful. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
tszwec said:
I don't know if I missed it or not??? Is there a "new" banner picture from the Fest? Ok Jub Jub, Brian, Ken...fess up. Did you guys come up with something more outrageous than last year....don't be bashful. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think last year could be beat. We talked about it a little bit but came to the same conclusion!! IVO had his better half to keep him in check!! I think Casey took my place for funny pics though!!

Hey Casey, what's this thing on my tongue??

Where'd that light come from?? Is it morning already??

Ken

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
S-TEE said:
How about this one from the MM tour...

OK...lessee...left to right? My 50 year old eyes can't make out the real back ones...but here goes:

Russ (GotZ06)/Performin Normin/FRCTom(just his head)/LCSmith (KEN)/Panzer (Ed)/BlkZ06 (Leslie)/Curt (just his head...WVphotos friend)/ Tam (sitting down)/IVO/IVO's wife(in red)/Z06Pat (head showing)/Jim Lembo/Kens06/Lauren Lembo/Z06Dad(holding right side of banner)/Z06Dad's wife/Stry(Steve)/WVphoto(chugging the MM :D )/Case2307(holding left side of banner)/Mjustmike/MDickie/Ratracr(Hunter)/GNXJoe/Lorrie/JubJub's wife(don't see jubjub :-? )/Holedigr's wife/Rob1vet (Lorrie's husband)/Holedigr(with nothing but a cap on...it was disgusting I tell ya!! :lol: )/tswec(Tom)/Big Cat's wife/ Big Cat/in the white brim...your's truly/MikesZ06 to finish.
Somewhere out there are Jubjub/Birddogsinger/Cameo/GarettO and Stephanie. Maybe they were still on tour?

How's that? :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Oh yeah...S-Tee (Scott) and my daughter Brittany taking pics! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MSiska said:
OK...lessee...left to right? My 50 year old eyes can't make out the real back ones...but here goes:

Russ (GotZ06)/Performin Normin/FRCTom(just his head)/LCSmith (KEN)/Panzer (Ed)/BlkZ06 (Leslie)/Curt (just his head...WVphotos friend)/ Tam (sitting down)/IVO/IVO's wife(in red)/Z06Pat (head showing)/Jim Lembo/Kens06/Lauren Lembo/Z06Dad(holding right side of banner)/Z06Dad's wife/Stry(Steve)/WVphoto(chugging the MM :D )/Case2307(holding left side of banner)/Mjustmike/MDickie/Ratracr(Hunter)/GNXJoe/Lorrie/JubJub's wife(don't see jubjub :-? )/Holedigr's wife/Rob1vet (Lorrie's husband)/Holedigr(with nothing but a cap on...it was disgusting I tell ya!! :lol: )/tswec(Tom)/Big Cat's wife/ Big Cat/in the white brim...your's truly/MikesZ06 to finish.
Somewhere out there are Jubjub/Birddogsinger/Cameo/GarettO and Stephanie. Maybe they were still on tour?

Wow!!!!Your eyesight really isn't that bad!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
MSiska said:

I am impressed! :jawdrop: Next year, what we should do (I saw we because, I will make it even if I have to push myself in a shopping cart)...take a group photo first morning and take to Walmart and get prints made and pass out...or, just post up on forum and everyone can download. Good memories! I will photohop myself in next to...........where was Normin again? Hahahaha :p

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'll make the trip with you Glenn. Maybe we can get Joe to come a long as well. I wish i would of had my Z06 in time.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
WOW! Impressive fer sure.....

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Shouldn't one know ALL his Bruthas and Sistas that party like hell and drive even better? :thumb: :D

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Any way you could provide a large version of the mm banner pic? I'd love to have a print....

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
bigcat39 said:
Any way you could provide a large version of the mm banner pic? I'd love to have a print....

I'll e-mail you a copy of the full size pic when I get home. Hope it gets through--that AO-Hell account tends to screw up large attachments. Anyone else? PM me your e-mail so I can do it all at once...

Scott :cheers:

·
Registered
681 Posts
MSiska said:

:D
WRONG!!! We were inside making a purchase and we got no luv!!! We got left out!!! :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts