Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weather was great!!! and my dad came out to watch for the first time...so i was siked!!

Keep in mind I have STOCK clutch 67k miles on it, Stock 10 bolt 3.42s w/ same milage

I have just LT,True duals,LS6 intake,DRs,Skinnies for the first time Thanks to Marc(LS1LT1),removed front sway bar and pass seat,and I made my own ghettoed BG Ram Air w/ clear tape kinda like duct tape to seal the air box. no cam or anything like that

1st run: 12.828 @ 115.93 60' 2.031 spinning thought the MPH was a fluke, but backed it up w/ 2 more 115 mph traps

2nd: 12.703 @ 113.41 60' 2.013 spinning

3rd: 12.504 @ 114.15 60' 1.957

4th:----------------

5th: 12.390 @ 115.32 60' 1.949

NEW BEST!!!

R/T: .282

60': 1.884 launched at 4k slipping the clutch out

330: 5.232

1/8: 7.977

MPH: 90.28

990: 10.274

1/4: 12.274

MPH: 115.35

my previous best was a 12.56 @ 112.75 w/ a 1.886 60'

the ONLY changes that were made was the skinnies,sway bar removed and my ghetto BG Ram Air Mod

I plan on heading back to atco on thursday to hopefully pull off a 12.0, we'll see how the weather is

lemme know if anyone has any questions

thanks

Brandon

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Those are some good runs!! You'll be in the 11's soon!!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats, Strong times :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Brandon--
Nice times!! Tell us about your launch technique---what rpm are you bringing it up to at launch? You are getting the most from what you have. When you make a couple more mods you WILL be in the 11s for sure.

Nice job.
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
TexasBlue72 said:
Brandon--
Nice times!! Tell us about your launch technique---what rpm are you bringing it up to at launch? You are getting the most from what you have. When you make a couple more mods you WILL be in the 11s for sure.

Nice job.
:thumb: :thumb:

No mods needed, considering your 60ft and your mph you'll have 11s without any more mods, 115mph for a transAm is for sure 11s, actually mid 11s are doable with that power :guiness:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well like i said, i have the stock POS 10 bolt rear and the stock clutch so Im Launching from 4k and slipping the clutch.
I know theres more in for me to gain in the launch, but im still weary about breaking the 10 bolt...

looking for 12.0s,11s tomorrow nite! weather permitting

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
well like i said, i have the stock POS 10 bolt rear and the stock clutch so Im Launching from 4k and slipping the clutch.
I know theres more in for me to gain in the launch, but im still weary about breaking the 10 bolt...

keep me posted :jammin:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:

Nice, I'll try and meet u at atco either thursday or friday night. Lets keep an eye on the weather. Whatever day is cooler and/or drier.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good!!! im waiting to see if anyone knows what size belt to get on another message board, so that i only run the wp,crank,and alt.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
Skinnies for the first time Thanks to Marc (LS1LT1)
:ity: You're very welcome bro, any time. Congrats again on the awesome numbers. :coo: :yeadog: :jammin:

·
Registered
37 Posts
robz said:
Nice, I'll try and meet u at atco either thursday or friday night. Lets keep an eye on the weather. Whatever day is cooler and/or drier.
Will you meet me too? :p :crazy: :lol:
'sup Rob....Friday looks to be both drier and cooler, I might go.

And Brandon let me know if I should bring that belt with me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yes marc bring the belt!! my car has been bad :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
oh yes marc bring the belt!! my car has been bad :lol:
I didn't grab it before I left this morning dude :(...leaving for the track right from Cartek (where I am now) so I may not be able to get it now.
Damn I wish I would've seen this before I went to bed last night. :cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts