Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weather was great!!! and my dad came out to watch for the first time...so i was siked!!

Keep in mind I have STOCK clutch 67k miles on it, Stock 10 bolt 3.42s w/ same milage

I have just LT,True duals,LS6 intake,DRs,Skinnies for the first time Thanks to Marc(LS1LT1),removed front sway bar and pass seat,and I made my own ghettoed BG Ram Air w/ clear tape kinda like duct tape to seal the air box. no cam or anything like that

1st run: 12.828 @ 115.93 60' 2.031 spinning thought the MPH was a fluke, but backed it up w/ 2 more 115 mph traps

2nd: 12.703 @ 113.41 60' 2.013 spinning

3rd: 12.504 @ 114.15 60' 1.957

4th:----------------

5th: 12.390 @ 115.32 60' 1.949

NEW BEST!!!

R/T: .282

60': 1.884 launched at 4k slipping the clutch out

330: 5.232

1/8: 7.977

MPH: 90.28

990: 10.274

1/4: 12.274

MPH: 115.35



my previous best was a 12.56 @ 112.75 w/ a 1.886 60'

the ONLY changes that were made was the skinnies,sway bar removed and my ghetto BG Ram Air Mod

I plan on heading back to atco on thursday to hopefully pull off a 12.0, we'll see how the weather is

lemme know if anyone has any questions

thanks

Brandon
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,018 Posts
Those are some good runs!! You'll be in the 11's soon!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Congrats, Strong times :jammin: :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,542 Posts
Brandon--
Nice times!! Tell us about your launch technique---what rpm are you bringing it up to at launch? You are getting the most from what you have. When you make a couple more mods you WILL be in the 11s for sure.

Nice job.
:thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
TexasBlue72 said:
Brandon--
Nice times!! Tell us about your launch technique---what rpm are you bringing it up to at launch? You are getting the most from what you have. When you make a couple more mods you WILL be in the 11s for sure.

Nice job.
:thumb: :thumb:

No mods needed, considering your 60ft and your mph you'll have 11s without any more mods, 115mph for a transAm is for sure 11s, actually mid 11s are doable with that power :guiness:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well like i said, i have the stock POS 10 bolt rear and the stock clutch so Im Launching from 4k and slipping the clutch.
I know theres more in for me to gain in the launch, but im still weary about breaking the 10 bolt...

looking for 12.0s,11s tomorrow nite! weather permitting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
well like i said, i have the stock POS 10 bolt rear and the stock clutch so Im Launching from 4k and slipping the clutch.
I know theres more in for me to gain in the launch, but im still weary about breaking the 10 bolt...

looking for 12.0s,11s tomorrow nite! weather permitting

keep me posted :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,014 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
well like i said, i have the stock POS 10 bolt rear and the stock clutch so Im Launching from 4k and slipping the clutch.
I know theres more in for me to gain in the launch, but im still weary about breaking the 10 bolt...

looking for 12.0s,11s tomorrow nite! weather permitting
Nice, I'll try and meet u at atco either thursday or friday night. Lets keep an eye on the weather. Whatever day is cooler and/or drier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good!!! im waiting to see if anyone knows what size belt to get on another message board, so that i only run the wp,crank,and alt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
Skinnies for the first time Thanks to Marc (LS1LT1)
:ity: You're very welcome bro, any time. Congrats again on the awesome numbers. :coo: :yeadog: :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
robz said:
Nice, I'll try and meet u at atco either thursday or friday night. Lets keep an eye on the weather. Whatever day is cooler and/or drier.
Will you meet me too? :p :crazy: :lol:
'sup Rob....Friday looks to be both drier and cooler, I might go.

And Brandon let me know if I should bring that belt with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yes marc bring the belt!! my car has been bad :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Demonicbird00 said:
oh yes marc bring the belt!! my car has been bad :lol:
I didn't grab it before I left this morning dude :(...leaving for the track right from Cartek (where I am now) so I may not be able to get it now.
Damn I wish I would've seen this before I went to bed last night. :cry:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top