Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any place to post so I am going to try it as an attachment. What do ya think?

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
What do I think? I think you have a lot of confidence in your parking brake! :D

Very nice shots.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Brutha, they look awesome!! :cool:

If you ever need a place to host pics, just send them to me or one of the Moderators and we will be happy to host them for you. :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you ever need a place to host pics, just send them to me or one of the Moderators and we will be happy to host them for you.
Sounds great, I would love to get my car up on Members rides. I have a few more really nice shots besides these. Is the size on these OK? I have bigger and smaller of the same shots. Can I send you about 5 of them. Thanks in advance.

This is my personal favorite.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Agent, AWESOME lookin car just one thing, get the windows tinted! It will make the car, trust me. Still though, one good lookin ride.

:D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Believe it or not the photos look 100 times better. I had them put on a cd when I got them developed and they did a real lousy job. I am debating on dropping the negs off and seeing if I can get them done right. I did play with some in MS Photo Editor and got them looking alot better. I will send them to Frank, keep a eye out for them on members rides.:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts