Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into the possibility for one of our members to spec out color and options on a new 2006 Z06 for under MSRP.

The car should be available late summer or early fall of this year.

I'll know more next Monday or Tuesday.

If your seriously interested send me a PM.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've received numerous inquiries about this offer, and have not replied to any of them in order to be fair with everyone.

This is NOT the 2006 Z06 I've ordered. That one is mine, UNLESS I change my mind and turn it down.

As previously stated, I'll know more about the below MSRP C6 Z06 Monday or Tuesday, June 20-21. I'll post more info then.

Zipster :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
As always, that's very generous of you Zip! We all appreciate how much you offer to help others. Cheers to you! :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
8 SNAKE said:
As always, that's very generous of you Zip! We all appreciate how much you offer to help others. Cheers to you! :cheers:
Unfortunately, I only know of this one....if I find others I'll post it. :D

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPdate:

Just so everyone is aware...I am NOT selling a C6 Z06...some have notified me of their intention of sending me payment for the car.

I am working with a Chevy dealer that has an allocation for the car. This dealer is selling it, not me.

More info after I talk to the dealership next Monday or Tuesday.

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't have a chance to talk with my contact today.
Will try again Tuesday.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No need for anyone to send pm's.

I just called about the car, and no one ansered the phone!!

I'll keep trying until I reach my contact, and reply here.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Zippy said:
No need for anyone to send pm's.

I just called about the car, and no one ansered the phone!!

I'll keep trying until I reach my contact, and reply here.

Hope it is not Jay Chevrolet. :(

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Robert: No, it's not Jay Chevrolet. Why did you say that? Have you had a bad experience with them?

Tony

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's the info.

I'm giving up trying to get my contact to answer the phone, so here's the info I have so far regarding a C6 Z06 for under MSRP, you can try calling him yourself. Please don't mention the delaership name...rules you know.

Mr. Jenca informed me he has the allocation for one C6 Z06 at $1,000 below MSRP. The offer was made several days ago, so I can't say if it's still available. One can spec out their options and color, and order it.

His number is (517) 349-8300...ext. 137.

BTW, I haven't made any kind of a private "referral" deal with Mr. Jenca.....just trying to help one of our members get a new Z06 at a fair price...Good luck boys & girls! :thumb:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
uncle zippy..
did i tell you how nice you look today ?

i am interested..

LOL

let me know what happens..

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Zippy said:
Robert: No, it's not Jay Chevrolet. Why did you say that? Have you had a bad experience with them?

Tony
Yes. They had us waiting over 6 months for a c6 vert. and never came through. Recieved alot of sarcasm from them. Anyway, went back to the dealer where I bought mine and they produced an order number and production time within a week. I will give you more details about it at the fest.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Z06 Dad:

FYI: Jay Chevrolet just opened a new dealership in Wixom, MI.
Thanks for hea heads-up on Jay.

Tony

1 - 20 of 24 Posts