441 rwhp/396 rwtq!!!

RPM 5 Cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Off Road X-Pipe, Borla Stingers, Haltech Intake

on a 75 shot it made 550 rwhp/592 rwtq:cool:

:)

Stock, untouched heads!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Can you disclose the specs on the cam? Those are some killer #'s and the graph looks good. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Dang that's a healthy cam! Great numbers! :jammin:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
:eek2: :guiness: A 75 shot gives you :guiness: 110rwhp extra and :guiness: 200rwtq extra, :guiness: :cheers: :drunken:

Wwht Haaa, am Iei Watting ffourh :drunken:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Kinda hard to believe this one...but that's just me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wingnut said:

Ill go printout the bolt on graph, overlay the cam graph, and the bottle graph if you would like. ;)

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Bad SS said:
Ill go printout the bolt on graph, overlay the cam graph, and the bottle graph if you would like. ;)
I just find it hard...almost impossible to believe 441/396 with those mods. That's the hightest I've seen for cam/headers/CAI/no cats only.

I have no proof you're BS'ng...where is this dyno located? I'd like to see other dyno results from other cars.

You may be telling the truth so I don't want to get into the "hating" thing...I just find it hard to believe.

Sure post all of th graphs. :cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Wingnut said:
Bolt ons vs. Cam Only

And this next graph is the cam only vs. a coupe with the same cam, 1998 (ported) heads, and 4:10 gears.

The coupe's 98 heads are the worst ones to start with, older short block(more miles), 4:10 gears(proven dyno # eater) and B&B exhaust which does not show as much as stingers.

Both cars have Kooks headers and ORX.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Holy smokes... so with this cam and boltons one can get 430+rwhp?

That's over 500 crank hp from $400 + tune - it sure makes even a $65,000 C6 Z06 seem like an over priced poser... ;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
RPM did work on my 02 ZO6 several yrs ago...see sig. Not only did they do good work but they didn't bend me over. When you get a car to 460rwhp and routinely take it to the drag strip things happen...they were always there for emergency repairs, towing etc...they went to bat for me with vendors and made sure the vendor replaced faulty product (like two Spec clutches)...Yep i am a fan of RPM

They are located in Lewisville Tx (suburb of Dallas) 972-434-2151....Real Performance Motorsports.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Bad SS said:
238/244 586/612 114+2

:guiness: getcha some! lol
Sweet. By looking at those specs it looks like it was designed to clear the stock valves/pistons. Good #'s man.

And to the naysayers...torchedZ on the boards (who lives in Austin too) has the G5X3 on 112 and is putting down 440rwhp and 400rwtq so I believe it! :thumb:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Congrats on the power. You're gonna have to change your location from: "in your rearview" to something like "out in front". :cheers:

JWz06.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts