Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Nice wakeup call. You had a strong engine to begin with. What other mods do you have and who's cam. Good Numbers. That's some kick in the a$$ power upgrade.

D.J.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,
I had the following MOD's before the cam install.
Ford SVO 30lb Injectors, Supermaxx Long tube header,
X-pipe,High flow Cat's, Duel McCord Cut-out's,
and Dyno'ed 378RWHP the day before the CAM install :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
George,

Ricks the man :jammin: I was talking to McNabb, he wants to go out you me and him, he won't spray :lol:

Talk to you soon :yeadog:

Mike

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice numbers :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tru_Ice,
I went with a 228/230 .590 112 LSA, comp 918 springs and Chrome molly push rods :thumb:

:cheers:
Mike

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Very nice numbers! :jammin:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Case,
Thanks I'm very happy with the results 430RWHP with the
stock LS6 heads, I'm also getting a 100 shot kit from
my Texas brother (Dbarbosa) It should be here in the next month or so :thumb:
Mike

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sweet Numbers. How does the idle sound? Mean. If you can record ur idle that would be sweet. Congrats on ur numbers.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
The charts is labeled flywheel HP and Torque, not rear wheel - is that just a typo?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RC45,
I just noticed that :ity: it must be a typo :ity: The dyno they use is a Dyno pack, it kicks out a 3 page report with A/F etc...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've been playing with the dynapacks also in los angeles area at haddadmotorsports. It says flywheel power on the graphs because they expect the user to enter the correction for power train loss. I believe everyone that gets the car dyno on a dynapack doesn't enter in any "TC correction factor" so the power you get on the graph results in the actual rwhp/rwtq. If you changed the TC correction factor to about 1.13(assuming that your car had 13% drivetrain loss) i believe the graph would be adjusted and then show the flywheel power. Since you really don't know the actual powertrain loss the dynapack operators don't enter the correction. So even though it says flywheel power, it's actually rwhp/rwtq.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Morzoff said:
Tru_Ice,
I went with a 228/230 .590 112 LSA, comp 918 springs and Chrome molly push rods :thumb:

Mike
Mike are these the beehive springs? I saw two different seat pressures under the 918 number in a magazine article? Did you use your stock retainers, and did you use comps pushrods or other? Thanks, Don

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dwjZ06 said:
Mike are these the beehive springs? I saw two different seat pressures under the 918 number in a magazine article? Did you use your stock retainers, and did you use comps pushrods or other? Thanks, Don

I will find out for you :thumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts