Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's your Christmas present, it's all you're getting! :D

http://www.z06vette.com/myz06vette.php

Report and problems, suggestions, and ideas for "widgets" in this thread.

YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED FORUM MEMBER AND MUST HAVE THE COOKIE OPTION TURNED ON IN YOUR USER CP!!! (Cookies are on by default and only 31 out of 1497 of you have them off, but you may have them off in your browser options if the page does not act right).

It's customizable and as such, needs to know who you are to work correctly. Cookies are not evil and turning them on will not send Government secrets to the gestapo :)

If it does not display your forum name next to MyZ06Vette, you probably don't have cookies turned on.

We'll be adding more content as we go and get ideas!

Enjoy, hope you like it, my fingers are numb from coding, going to watch some tube :)

Links from the rest of the site are coming and streamlining of the nav coming soon.

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice :)

One note here. I do not know how the site will react if you are not registered in the Member Locator. It's a good chance to sign up or the page could explode :eek:

Anyway, if you are not in the member locator and it explodes, send me an email telling me exactly what it says.

Thanks

JC

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Very nice addition. That's why it's so cool here. It just gets better.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
803 Posts
How about an e-mail/PM address system that would allow selection of several members on the same message (address book).

Unless I have missed something, you can only do 1 at a time now.

·
Registered
803 Posts
What about having calculators on the site. Like:

RPM/MPH for gear ratio, axle ratio, and tire size changes.

HP calcs from 1/4 ET and MPH.

SAE HP correction factor.

Anybody think this would be useful?

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I just spent over 1 hour checking this new feature out and what can I say........IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! As always, great job guys, thank you for all your efforts and please keep it up! Bill :cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Homepage?

Will this be the new homepage for members, or how do we get to that page? Will it be another choice of Topics?

Steve Nix

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Steve,

Yes you will be able to set your browser to that url to become you home page if you like..........................

:cool:

Roger,

We are working on those........
you can pm from a buddylist more than one

·
Registered
178 Posts
Homepage?

IMA Z06 -

Thanks for the quick response.

I realize I could use the URL to make the page my homepage on my browser. However, can I make it the homepage of choice when I tune in to Z06Vette.com? If not, how do I bring up the page after I'm into this site?:-?

Sorry, I'm not real computer literate, I'm still learning the best way to navigate this site and still get all the messages I'm interested in.

Thanks.

Steve Nix

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Way cool, JC.

:cheers: :D :D

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
JC; you have done it again. :D

And a very Merry Christmas to you too ! :D

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all. Glad you like it.

We'll be adding things to the page over time and it will soon (hopefully tonight) be linked from all pages of the site for easy access.

Keep the ideas coming.......

JC

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Very nice, I didn't think it was something I would use, I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're welcome. Remember, we're looking for ideas for new "widgets" and content and hope to constantly improve this area to make it more valuable to our members.

Unfortunately, winter puts a big damper on new content since most Vettes get put up, but we're coming up with some ideas for installs, product reviews etc to keep us busy till Spring :)

JC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts