Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Paddock is open. I started it off with the Hardbar, if you want a part added, take a vote, post a poll, whatever, just send me an email/pm with the part you want added.

See the other Paddock thread and the guidelines within the Paddock.

Go get some good deals guys.

Vendors, YOU MUST contact me before you attempt to provide stuff for sale cause I need to add your account to the Paddock (no charges of course), just give the members a good deal :)

Cheers everyone, it might take a little time to get this one rolling but I think it will be an asset to the site.

Be civil and no bitching in the forums over any prices, DO NOT HIT THE ACCEPT link unless you intend to purchase at the price shown of course :)

JC

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Just a Suggestion

Maybe put in the time the bidding will stop on the item (such as what time is the "deal "up on the Hardbar shift knob?) BTW, great idea. :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, we don't want to put a time limit on it until after a vendor and at least a couple folks have accepted right?

Or do we?

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not yet!! :)

I keep thinking about what I NEED, but everything I want costs mucho dinero...$$$$ :cry: and Sherylann has tight purse strings!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Mis-read the rule

"3. Once a vendor puts a price out and accepts, other vendors have 3 days to counter the offer. The time will be reset if another vendor should offer a lower bid."

I thought the item was only left on for three days. My mistake. You could put some time limit after a vendor and at least a couple folks have accepted the price. It may get to complicated to do so. I guess you'll just have to "make it up as we go along". I am sure it will come out fine.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Man or mouse

Come on Frank. What are you a man or a mouse......Squeek up!:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts