1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ever1!!!!
New guy here, referred by some guys over at corvetteforum.com

Will soon be a new Z-06 clan member!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
WTB a 2001 Z-06, as soon as I can make up my mind which color to get!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Well, guys, its great to be here, and welcome me aboard!!! Im just gonna kick back and get comfy......

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome! Whatever color you decide on you will love the Z06! Simply awesome!

If your interested in a used Z, my red Z06 will be for sale as soon as I get word on my '02 Electron Blue Z....probably around mid-August.

Nice to have you join us!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
thebadbat... welcome. Quicksilver is pretty good for "stealth"... black is best, but a lot of work to keep clean & polished.

HarleyB

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! I notice most of you from the "other" corvette forum hehe /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

They look great guys, keep up the good work!!!!

Yeah the Z-06 is awesome... This is what ill look like behind the wheel....
Starting it up.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Blowing through the gears like a madman... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey No Mercy!!! I gave you a compliment on your wheels a while back on the corvetteforum, rmember???? Your car is what i base my whole search on.... I love your car from head to toe... White is amazing!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
BB, welcome to the dark side. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Glad you came over. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just get the MY and be done with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, any color ZO6 is mean, but I prefer black, just like the #3!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts