Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My Name is Cecil and I have a very serious problem. I have Z06 fever /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif The only cure for me is a 2002 Electron Blue Z06.

Cecil

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Slayer:

Welcome to the forum, always nice to hear from new people here.

Go for the electron blue, I've seen the color chip and immediately put a deposit down on one.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Sounds like you found the cure for your problem already.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great Choice /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Welcome aboard /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just do it!...... and welcome

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-04-14 10:46, SnakeSlayer spewed forth this drivel:
Hello, My Name is Cecil and I have a very serious problem. I have Z06 fever /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif The only cure for me is a 2002 Electron Blue Z06.

Cecil
Welcome Cecil /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Great color choice, I have one on order myself. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

On 2001-04-17 18:02, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
Welcome aboard.
P.S. Stay away from Dimmitt.

Tom, I backed out of a deal on a 2001 coupe from Dimmitt. They lack basic customer service skills.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts

On 2001-04-17 21:03, SnakeSlayer spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-04-17 18:02, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
Welcome aboard.
P.S. Stay away from Dimmitt.

Tom, I backed out of a deal on a 2001 coupe from Dimmitt. They lack basic customer service skills.
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>
Try Roger Whitley in Tampa, they know how to treat a customer.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

I saw a front quarter panel of the Electron Blue in the Bowling Green plant!! It looked hot!!

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-04-18 07:25, Fanatical1 spewed forth this drivel:
I saw a front quarter panel of the Electron Blue in the Bowling Green plant!! It looked hot!!
I think I'm going to be sick!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome, and remember, there is no amount of money we can't help you spend on mods! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tom
Brea,CA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts