Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm new here. Just bought my second vette. I had a 96 Coupe and really enjoyed it. Sold it in 2000 and have been driving a Caddy. The C4 was feeling a little small. I drove a 2002 Coupe and was close to buying it when the Z06 caught my eye. I finally bit the bullet and traded the Caddy for the 2002 Z06 a month ago and have about 700 miles on it so far. I am thouroughly enjoying the new Z car.

I found this site a week ago while surfing other boards. I have learned much since then and finally took the time to register today since I am on vacation. I was on the corvetteforum.com for a little while when I had the C4 coupe and reregistered there as well. I am very glad I am back in the Vette scene and I look forward to interacting with you all here on this board.

BTW, How long has this board been up? Who owns it? Are there specific no's no's here to follow?

Tom Williamson

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Tom,

Welcome aboard. I have been visiting this site for about 3 months. There is lots of info camaraderie here.

:D :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
Tom,

Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new Z. I hav been here from the begining, I think it's been about a year now.

You won't find a better group of people than the group here! :)

Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
Tom,

Welcome aboard!! :cool:

The site is owned by JC. There are basically no restrictions here. We just ask that signature pictures be a maximum of 15K to help our dialup modem members to access pages easier.

Since you live in KY, be sure to join us at the Z06Fest at the Museum in Bowling Green next Fall!! :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Hehe, owner is probably a misnomer, ever see the EDS commercial where the cowboys are trying to drive a herd of cats?

:lol:

Seriously though, keep sig to max 450 x 60 and 15k, be courteous to you fellow brothers and you'll do great.

Above all, participate!

Sign up for the Registry, Member Locator, Member Rides, and set up your MyZ06Vette page the way you like it. Good thing you're on vacation, you got a lot to do! :D

Enjoy, and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.....

JC

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Yea, we're mostly just a bunch of Tom Kats with JC, Frank and the other Moderators riding herd over us:D

Damn, where's my cat box:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Gettin my dinner from a garbage can......"

:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

BB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts