Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I would just like to say hi. I am new here (obviously) And I am also on the c5forum.com as well. I haven't been around at either site very much lately, but I am hoping to save enough money to get a 2002 Z06 E/B by April. I am currently saving most of my money in order to get it.

Well sorry for the rant but I will be post here and reading about everything I can. :D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
WELCOME!

welcome!!---I am fairly new here also...The amount of knowledge amassed in this forum is priceless. I have learned more in a few weeks than I could imagine.

I am a first time Vette owner---I will be taking delivery in the near future (fingers crossed), and I can't wait to go to an event and meet some of these owners.

Great group here for sure!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Quick,

Welcome to the Forum!:)

Great group of guys and gals here.... Good luck with you future Z!

Mark

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IMA Z06 I saw that thread a couple of minutes ago, too bad he doens't like the color and too bad I don't have my money :( I just talked to a guy I work with he is a valet as well and we said he saw a Electron Blue Z06 drive by today. He is into cars as well he had a 1999 Ram Air T/A sold that and now has a 1999 Hugger orange SS. He was going to buy a C5 in like Dec. but his wife is pregnant and they are going to buy a house.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Welcome to your new home brother;) . You will find that this is the BEST site for vette info and just plain ole brotherhood!!! I can't imagine owning a vette and not checking in here just to keep informed on the newest and baddest info available sometimes ONLY here. Visit often as it is in youir vetts best interest! :D Bill

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome quick96 !!

For your EB - Check Rick Daniel's forum, or click on his link
<================

He discounts !!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts