1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
996 Posts
Man, I really like those rims... So you got the same as EFI-1 right? I like his too, in case they're different :)

The second link (out of 4) didn't work for me... Would you mind taking closer shots of the rims?

Thanks!

Geoff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JoFu,

Thanks for the props on the Z. Same rims and dimensions as EFI-1. 2nd link should work now.

I'll try to take some close up pics tomorrow.

Chett

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Chett, that looks SICK! Nice work brutha. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I'm glad everything worked out good at the tire shop! I'm looking to start an EFI Unlimited chapter in Florida.....maybe we should talk about having you work with me on that!

Aloha, Dave

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Nasty,
Your car looks great!! I love those rims, kind of partial to them though......I have the same setup.

Look awesome on your silver!!!! And Dave's black too!!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
When the F1's run out of life I plan on getting new wheels and those maybe on the top of my list. Congrats they look great. :thumb: I would also like to see pics of the car and wheels up closer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
wheels

How much did you pay for the wheels? How much for the wheels and tires together? Where did you get them?

Looks great btw. The reason for so many questions is those are the exact wheels I want for my black Z.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Those rims are Sweet :jammin: :jammin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts