Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Beautiful work! Looks really great. I was speaking to one of the guys last night about doing some customizing like that, wasn't sure about the inside. You've given me pause to rethink that whole issue.:cheers:

Like your banner photo too, but would have liked it better with a purty gal! :lol:

Take care,

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks great. Keep it up and you'll be approaching Corvette SS Territory. LOL :cheers:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Loooookin goooood !

Thanks2
Looks great:D You gonna do the shift boot or a yellow or yellow and black shifter knob?
Did you use the supplied sticky tape to attach?
Does anyone know what that 3m stuff is like if you want to remove it after 3 or 4 years?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No yellow shifter or boot.. I'm waiting for my Hurst if they ever ship. Then a Billit knob of some sort. There's plenty of yellow inside now. ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Re: Forgot to include this View

thx2.net said:
Here's a view from the passenger side.. I added the Z06 graphic behind the arm rest.
Where did you get that Z06 graphic? I've been looking for something like that to put on the hi-rise part of my hood, in lieu of the badges on the fenders. I'd be happy to buy a couple from you if you have any more.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Forgot to include this View

CorvetteSS said:

Where did you get that Z06 graphic? I've been looking for something like that to put on the hi-rise part of my hood, in lieu of the badges on the fenders. I'd be happy to buy a couple from you if you have any more.
Dave,

You have mail...
Noah

·
Registered
906 Posts
Great looking car! :cool: :cool:
-HarleyB

·
Registered
215 Posts
Those insert are really awesome -- How do you apply them and where did you get em? :guiness:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PimpDadd said:
Those insert are really awesome -- How do you apply them and where did you get em? :guiness:
I agree they are awesome. You can get them from RK Sport or Ecklers. Comes with a German contact cement. Follow directions to the letter.. total install time about 4 hours if you take your time and do it right. If I did it again, I'd let it dry overnight, but was too excited to see it in the Z ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts