Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd share this pic of the Z with it's spring mods. I traded another forum member for the iForged wheels, and was compelled to install the larger Baer rotors because the stock ones looked so small. Also added the small rear spoiler, and Euro tailights. I'm pretty happy with the results. :yeadog: The car was already lowered the max on the bolts, but I cut the front bushings and this is all the lower it goes. I'm gonna have to be happy with this height because it really needs caution when entering driveways.

another angle of the spoiler....

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
exSSer said:
Just thought I'd share this pic of the Z with it's spring mods. I traded another forum member for the iForged wheels, and was compelled to install the larger Baer rotors because the stock ones looked so small. Also added the small rear spoiler, and Euro tailights. I'm pretty happy with the results. :yeadog: The car was already lowered the max on the bolts, but I cut the front bushings and this is all the lower it goes. I'm gonna have to be happy with this height because it really needs caution when entering driveways.

another angle of the spoiler....

Here is my Z06 lawnmower. I need to raise it 0.50" as it is tough to get into most driveways and around damned pot holes and speed bumps. Houston's roads suck more than New Orleans and New Orleans should be nuked. Good luck

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gorgeous car, sD. Especially like the hood.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pauln64 said:
very nice...what size rims are they?

They're 18x10s, and 19x11.5s. Beautifully made rims for the price.(comparatively speaking)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Car is looking good...love those rims! :coo:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Yep, your "05 Look" looks a lot better to me than the '05 Corvette's look... :jammin:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks good. Who makes the spoiler?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I like the wheels and the LOOK ! Very nice. :yeadog:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Looks great! My ride is lowered as much and damn do I catch hell going in anywhere. Sometimes, I have to find alternate routes. Most speed bumps make me drag over. So, I walk the extra distance to be safe. :bang:

·
Registered
308 Posts
pauln64 said:
very nice...what size rims are they?
Paul, are you not registered at zo6.com or z16.org? :p

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks great! Just ordered similar five spokes from HRE in 19/20. That's the hood I want too, Damn! :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, guys! The spoiler was just what I was looking for...not too obtrusive. I think it's an ACI, got it from Mid-America. Now if I can save up for my next mods, I promise it's performance all the way. A&A sells a supercharger with my name on it.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
:jammin: EX, your car is looking sweet, I like the new look for '05 :guiness:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Love those rims :cheers:

·
Registered