Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isnt for everyone but me and a few of my fellow friends with vettes have recently started a new racing club. The club is primarly intended for Domestive V8's with racing mods etc. The club website is www.illicitracing.net, so if you have some free time or live in the area and would like toget together and hang out feel free to stop buy and check out the videos and sign up for the forums. Anyone is welcome from anywhere, so take care hope to see some of yall over there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey there, about 5 years ago started the Rx-7 Club of New Orleans from zero base. We are well over 40 members now.

Anyway, I've created and maintained our website ever since starting the club. I'd be interested in helping to contribute to something similar for the Z06 crew of LA.

Have an '02 Mill Yellow Z06 that's in my garage and will be sealing the deal on it shortly.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice site. Looks like a very good starting point. Good luck with the club. Look fwd. to hooking up with you guys in the near future. Perhaps we could do a joint meet with my 7 club to kick things off. What does the Z06 scene look like in the BR area and the New Orleans area ??

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
looks great..

you may want to pm a moderator and check about links to other sites and clubs...
sometimes they frown on new members posting links away from this site..
just a fair warning..
otherwise.. welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.