Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noel sent me this test product to get some pictures of it installed and he might be a little ticked that I posted em but I just couldn't resist :) Sorry Noel!

Well, let me tell you that the idea of putting things like this on my car kinda scared me at first, I honestly thought that I'd put it on, evaluate the thing, and then remove it to put it on my toolbox or something......Well, it's growing on me and the verdict is still out, but for now, it stays. What really got me was that after I put it on, I was driving home and looked in my rearview mirror....See below... :D

Anyway, decide for yourself........I like it :)

If you want your own, contact Noel at Autobuffs!

JC

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like it. :D :D :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like a moving billboard. I'll pass on this look.

Probably cool as a windshield banner, tho.

TRF

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm still thinking about it. I tend to agree it might be better as a windshield banner. Is it just a normal decal?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks great...It is on the outside of the glass, isn't it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Stickers are O.K. for a Mustang or Imports, but on a vette? I think it takes away from the car more than it helps. Adding a fender emblem to the rear end or the ashtray door is o.k. but I'll pass on anything else.On the other hand it's your car so if you like it, go for it. :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I *think* its more like a clingy material, and yes, it's on the outside....

And IMHO, *anything* on the rear end would be much worse....

JC

·
Registered
528 Posts
JC,

Is that you that took the rearview picture on the hightway or is it the passenger? From the look of it, it looks like the driver is taking the picture......:-?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts