Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me be the first to welcome our newest site moderator....................wait for it.....

The one and only jub jub!!!!!! :jammin: :jammin:

I hope you will all join me in welcoming jub to the site staff !
John has been an excellent and important contributor to this site for a long time and we know he will make a great addition to the 'mod squad'.

Welcome aboard jub!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Mike

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Congrats to John. :cheers: I guess this means he gets special privilages now....like being able to post from either bathroom in his house. :rofl:

Don

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Jub Jub??? :-?

Never heard of him.

·
21,378 Posts
First of all, I'd like to thank the Administrators and Moderators for their vote of confidence in choosing me to be a mod. It was quite a shock when MikeZ06 called me and asked if I was interested in the job. The first thing I thought was I had done something wrong and was going to be admonished for by bad behavior! :lol: Considering how much time I spend on this site I guess it's only natural that I contribute something back to the site and what I've considered my "extended family" all these years.

Anyway, I'll do my best to uphold the exceptional standards of quality,entertainment and monkey business that we have all come to know and love on this site! :D It shouldn't be too hard considering the fine quality of folk that hang out here!

OK, with all that being said...a free round for everybody! :guiness: :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats Jub, Very :coo:
Are your going to be the Entertainment Moderator? :p

·
21,378 Posts
Don Benson said:
Congrats to John. :cheers: I guess this means he gets special privilages now....like being able to post from either bathroom in his house. :rofl:

Don
:D :D :D :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Sheeet! And I was making some baby steps weening myself from this site. :drunk: :NoNo:

Congrats again jub. :jammin: When's the first meeting? :bang:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
jub jub said:
First of all, I'd like to thank the Administrators and Moderators for their vote of confidence in choosing me to be a mod. It was quit a shock when MikeZ06 called me and asked if I was interested in the job. The first thing I thought was I had done something wrong and was going to be admonished for by bad behavior! :lol: Considering how much time I spend on this site I guess it's only natural that I contribute something back to the site and what I've considered my "extended family" all these years.

Anyway, I'll do my best to uphold the exceptional standards of quality,entertainment and monkey business that we have all come to know and love on this site! :D It shouldn't be too hard considering the fine quality of folk that hang out here!

OK, with all that being said...a free round for everybody! :guiness: :cheers:
You need to ask for a pay raise right away because I hear the pay really Sucks.

Welcome Jub and I'll hoist one for you too. :guiness: :guiness:

D.J.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
:coo: X2

:cheers: Congratulations Jub Jub :yeadog:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts