Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum has grown VERY fast, so in order to keep up with the posts, we've split the moderators into groups that monitor just a few forums each. We've also added 4 new moderators....

Please welcome FUBU69, Manatee, mrdatalife, and IMA Z06 to the Z06 Pit Crew. They should prove very helpful if you should need assistance :)

Thanks and to all Moderators, I will be posting some new stuff in the Moderators forum tonight, please be sure to check it out....

Thanks to everyone for making this site what it has become!!!

JC

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Congrats to all of the new mods. I hope we need 4 or 5 more soon. Vince you are from my neck of the woods so if I need anything I will holler for you. lol:guiness:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Wise choice for new moderators, congrats guys. You usually find these same guys helping out members with tech stuff and offering advice to all. Enjoy your new responsablities moderators and as always, KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!!! :) Bill

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Welcome to the new moderators. I think JC has made excellent choices here. I hope you agree that growing pains never felt so good. Salute!
:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Grats guys! Drinks on me!
:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

-DW

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Thanks All

Thanks to all the team, Owners, moderators Admins, and respectivly All Members.

We are the best Site on the web and as Kinship of vette owners, expecially Z06's we can grow Farther...........

Thanks again All.

Steve

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
DiamondWraith said:
Grats guys! Drinks on me!
:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

-DW
After 3 or 4 beers this looks pretty cool.:guiness:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Thanks JC, Frank, Pit Crew and membership. :) I'm very proud of my affiliation with this great forum. I am very much looking foward to contributing, promoting and help keeping this forum the PREMIER Z06/Vette site on the web, bar none! FUBU69/LES:guiness:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Congrats to all and thanks for everything JC and the Moderators do for the Z06 addicts! :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MUFFLERBEARING said:
Welcome to the new moderators. I think JC has made excellent choices here. I hope you agree that growing pains never felt so good. Salute!
I can't take credit here, as always, decisions about moderators are always agreeded upon by both Frank and myself well beforehand after watching the forum for so long.... :)

JC

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
JC, Frank - Great work as always, very good choices on the new moderators.

Congrats to all four of you, you deserve, as you continue to work with the site and the members to make this the best site it can possibly be. Congratulations...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Welcome new moderators! Now a Great site is all that much better.:cheers:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Great choice in new moderators.:)

These guys have always proved to be helpful and enthusiastic about the site and members. Congrats guys!:guiness:

Mark

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thnaks, y'all. It's all the great people like yourselves that have made this forum grow :)

I'm honored to be part of the team.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts