Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if its just me, but I can't get the drop down boxes to work at all. The only one that works is the enews drop down.

Also, again, it could be me, but I can't read any of the text on the left column on the home page or whats in the drop down boxes.

I found that each time I go to the NCM site now, I have to manually change the size of my fonts in order to legibly read the home page, then the pull downs work.

Tried it on 6-7 different PC's and all the same result.

Joe

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Working fine now :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Works just fine for me. I am running IE 6.X

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not Just my 4 machines. It happens on others as well that I've tested at my customers in 2 different locations.

Joe

MikesZ06 said:
Joe, no problems when I go there.
Maybe something in the setup of your machine??

Mike

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Its not Just my 4 machines. It happens on others as well that I've tested at my customers in 2 different locations.

Joe
Joe, Is this behavior happening from the same browser application? What browsers are you/your clients using?

Thanks,
Benny

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Joe,
Here are the browsers that I have tested so far that have worked.

Mozilla 1.7.2

Netscape v7.0 and 7.2

Netscape v4.79 works but it is not too pretty.

Benny

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All using ie 6x

It has to do with the font style/size that the NCM uses as a default. on that left hand column. Like I said, it only the NCM site and The Charleschwab site I visit. I have to manually reset the text size so its visible. Every one of the other sites I visit...no problems.

ambleZ06 said:
Joe, Is this behavior happening from the same browser application? What browsers are you/your clients using?

Thanks,
Benny

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
GNX Guy said:
All using ie 6x

It has to do with the font style/size that the NCM uses as a default. on that left hand column. Like I said, it only the NCM site and The Charleschwab site I visit. I have to manually reset the text size so its visible. Every one of the other sites I visit...no problems.
That is very odd. I have pretty much the default setup with IE 6.X and it works fine. I will do some digging around and see if I can come up with anything.

Benny

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Try this...goto View, text size and sellect smaller. Pull down menus do not work properly.

It appears the NCM used a std text font and thats were the trouble lies for folks that have text size selected at smaller and smallest.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Joe,
Can you go to "Tools", "Internet Options", "Accessibility", and look at the settings. I do not have any of the boxes checked. Essentially this allows that web site to dictate what size, color, and font for the browser.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Try this...goto View, text size and sellect smaller. Pull down menus do not work properly.
Actually, when I did this it still worked properly.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No boxes checked here either

ambleZ06 said:
Joe,
Can you go to "Tools", "Internet Options", "Accessibility", and look at the settings. I do not have any of the boxes checked. Essentially this allows that web site to dictate what size, color, and font for the browser.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Joe,
I am drawing a blank here. I swear I have been through every option in IE, and I can't duplicate your problem. How long has it been since you patched IE. Here is the version that I am currently at.

6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.040711-0047C0

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Auto updates About 3 hours ago.

Running 2000

Joe

ambleZ06 said:
Joe,
I am drawing a blank here. I swear I have been through every option in IE, and I can't duplicate your problem. How long has it been since you patched IE. Here is the version that I am currently at.

6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.040711-0047C0

1 - 19 of 19 Posts