Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met FCALMES today, at ELCO Chevrolet in Ballwin. Very nice guy, told me about the Z06 forum. He also let me know that, even though it's only an FRC I'd still be welcome. So Howdy all!

Mine's a 99 Torch Red, stock and probably going to stay that way for a couple of years. I'm not opposed to mods, but I sure do like the way it works for now!:D

I read an earlier post where some reckon this FRC forum may be a lost cause. Maybe we can let others know "surreptitiously"! LOL!

Is there an FRC registry? If so, how do I get there?

Thanks, and take care Y'all

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome Dan...glad to see you could make it!! :cool:

You're not going to do mods?? Famous last words!! Hang around here long enough and you will be a mod king!! :lol:

One of our Moderators, FRC Tom, has a FRC Registry. He is at Road Atlanta right now, but he can hook you up. :)

Frank

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Dan .. Welcome to the forum. Don't feel like you have to hang out in the FRC section only. Most of the activity is in the Grandstand section.

·
Registered
680 Posts
N4C5S said:
Update: Z06Vette.com will tenetively be taking over the FRC Registry pending our discussions this weekend in Florida......

JC
:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.