Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The waiting has taken its' toll with me.....Went ahead and sent Les Stanford a deposit last week to hop on their Mil.Yellow list for the Z06...#2 on the list!!!Order# DNFMOT... Still keeping the other one....first one who produces a TPW....gets the grand prize money!!:)

Frank........You always said this waiting was the hardest part!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-07-19 23:31, zman spewed forth this drivel:

The wait is worse than child birth!! Not that I would know. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

On 2001-07-19 23:34, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-07-19 23:31, zman spewed forth this drivel:

The wait is worse than child birth!! Not that I would know. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Good luck!!

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>Maybe I could change one of these #'s to reflect a Electron Blue for you Frank! SherylAnn go for that? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zman,

Congrats on the order! Stanford will get you one! Let us know when you get a TPW.

Mark

Are you picking it up in Detroit, Museum or drop shipped?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Zman, Congrats and Good Luck, I hope the wait for you man is very short.

Fanatical1, Good Morning, I hope everything is going well with you and your family. How are you holding up waiting for your new Z?

If the stars lineup I will be heading down to BG to watch my EB Z06 being built around Aug. 7. My calculations say that seq. # 2972 should be on the line by that time.

The wait and anticipation has been long but it is made easier by the forum and support of my wife.

Frank L.

·
Registered
764 Posts
2003/zman,

This wait is a bitch! I have been doing pretty well up until today, when I found out that my car is still on hold for shipping due to brake pad replacement. Oh well, It won't be long now. Family is good thanks!

Zman,

All the best to your deivery we know you have been waiting longer than most of us.

Mark

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On 2001-07-20 11:18, Fanatical1 spewed forth this drivel:
2003/zman,

This wait is a bitch! I have been doing pretty well up until today, when I found out that my car is still on hold for shipping due to brake pad replacement. Oh well, It won't be long now. Family is good thanks!

Zman,

All the best to your deivery we know you have been waiting longer than most of us.

Mark

Mark--Thanks for your kind words...much appreciated!! Yes,the wait has been trying,but with Forum members like yourself and all the others,it helps the time to pass on. I am just so happy for everybody out there in Z06 land whom have already received their TPW's!! Congrats to all.....and mine will be here soon.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Zman

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

On 2001-07-20 09:25, Fanatical1 spewed forth this drivel:
Zman,

Congrats on the order! Stanford will get you one! Let us know when you get a TPW.

Mark

Are you picking it up in Detroit, Museum or drop shipped?

mark-
If Stanford is the one who comes thru first for me(and I believe they will be)....I plan on driving to Dearborn,MI to drive her home!!! It is about a 5hr. and a few minutes from where I live in the "Mountain State". Did the Museum Delivery with my Grand Sport in 1996 when it was a whopping $160 option!! It was a memorable experience for my wife and I,but I think the price now of $490 is a tad too much for what a person receives. BUT...if you have never experienced it..by all means,please DO!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Zman

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
zman

Congrates on both seq #'s. The wait is tough but rewarding. Don't give up either Seq # take the one you want and post the other dealer and deal. Sombody will grab it.........

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

On 2001-07-20 21:30, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
zman

Congrates on both seq #'s. The wait is tough but rewarding. Don't give up either Seq # take the one you want and post the other dealer and deal. Sombody will grab it.........

Thanks IMA...That is exactly what I have plans on doing here with this fiasco.....The moment I get the call or E-mail from either Dealer,it is a done deal and the losing Dealer will get a phonecall from me.....At least each of them DO know what is going on with me...and they have no qualms over it!! 2 nice dealerships!! Wish I was as rich as Frank C....i would buy 2 of them../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-07-20 21:30, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
Wish I was as rich as Frank C....i would buy 2 of them../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Rich?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Buy two of them and you will me modestly poor!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zman:

Congrats on your order!

The Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

On 2001-07-21 21:40, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Zman:

Congrats on your order!

The Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

All I want next week is a phone call,either from Stanfords or Campbells /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif with an acceptance from GM and a TPW!!!!
BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif
Thanks Zippo!!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zman:

You can call Chevrolet Customer Service at 1-800-222-1020 and they will check the status of your order number as you wait! Really great feature that most do not know of.

Good luck!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts