Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '04 finally ran faster than my '01. :z: :yeadog: ;)

I really get a kick out of Friday night drag racing. :p
This is pro-tree, where .000 is perfect reaction time.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Good times, get that 60' time down and you be in the low 12's. What were you racing in the second time slip with 11 second 60' time? I think I can run that fast. :z:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats :thumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Do you go to Beaver Springs often?
How are Friday nights, I'd like to make the trip some Friday night.

Nice Driving.... :cheers:

Dave

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Z06-Dave said:
Do you go to Beaver Springs often?
How are Friday nights, I'd like to make the trip some Friday night. Dave
Dave,

I don't get to go as often as I would like to. Friday nights get really crowded. I get there very early, then sit and wait for tech and the lanes to open. Sometimes I can get in 6 or 7 runs in the first hour. After that, it takes 20-30 minutes between runs. It's $15 to run all night. :usa:

Everybody,

"The Beaver" is like being at nostalgia night every night. Always a bunch of late 60's muscle cars of all types, and they always whip my lowly almost stock Z06. :yeadog:

I hope I'm allowed to post this link to the track:
http://www.beaversprings.com

·
Registered
265 Posts
A few of us went there for a rental a couple of weeks ago, you'll see Alan, Bryan and I on the 100 mph club and on the pictures from April 1st.
We were reluctant to go so far but had the time of our lives with Beaver Bob, he was great and allowed us to do whatever we wanted to. We had a blast and plan on doing it again.
I definintly want to go back and I was thinking of trying out a Friday night. Only 15 bucks? How can you beat that!

Maybe Don will show up next time.... :D

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts