Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the track yesterday and made three passes. Teched in and ran the car just like I do on the street.

First pass was a 11.94 @ 122.21 with a 1.96 60 foot.

The second pass I dropped the tire pressure to 22 PSI and ran a 12.2 @ 122 with a 2.08 60 foot. I spun really hard off the line and had to peddle the car until it was straight again.

Third pass (Right click save as please) I aired the tires back up to 30 PSI and ran a 11.80 @ 123.36 with a 2.00 60 foot.

I was pretty pleased with the way the car was running...my driving skills need a lot of work. :eek:: I think the car is good for very low 11's, high 10's with some seat time and sticky tires. :)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Z06Dad said:
Congrats Case! Next quart of oil is on me!
That's Robert...I think... :lol:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
COUTO1981 said:
what tires do you use if you dont mind me asking?
I have Toyo Proxes T1-S tires on the car. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Great times!!! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Great runs ! Cut down on your 60ft times and you'll be in low 11's high 10's :jammin:

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
robz said:
Good going Casey! Get some Mt et street radials.
That's the tire I'm leaning toward...I'd like some ET drags but, I don't want to trailer the car to the strip. I've been hearing good things about the drag radial. :cool:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dr.Ron said:
Nice run! Why not get a set of ET Streets, especially if some Nitrous is in your future?
Ron

I'd like to run ET streets but, the track is about an hour drive from my house...I'd like to drive to the track and not have to trailer my car or swap tires when I get there. :guiness:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Way to go Case!

Remember I live close so if you ever break down at the track, you know who to call. If you want the good stickys on your car and don't want to trailer it, just leave it at my house. It's not like I'll take anything off of it. I'd just hang it on the wall as wall art. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Woo Hoo... Congrats Case :cheers:

I won't tell you I drive that far on our ET streets all the time. As a matter of fact our ET streets are on the car more then the street tires :eek2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts