Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market to purchase some new rotors and I see that BPC makes just about all the rotors in my range and there are a few options to consider. I deffinately want the zinc washed but what is better; Drilled, Slotted, Drilled&Slotted or Dimpled&Slotted? :eyes: The car has never seen the track and probably never will so it's just my preference but I would like to have a fairly durable rotor. Anyone have any advice or preferences? Thanks! :z: :usa:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Helloooo out there???????????

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
If you are not tracking the car and you want some bling, go with the drilled and slotted. There are many manufacturers who provide this. They will also work fine for the occasional AutoX event but drilled rotors will crack with heavy track use.
I bought the Baer Eradispeed cast rotors, drilled and slotted. The cast rotors won't crack as fast as drilled rotors.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
I am in the market to purchase some new rotors and I see that BPC makes just about all the rotors in my range and there are a few options to consider. I deffinately want the zinc washed but what is better; Drilled, Slotted, Drilled&Slotted or Dimpled&Slotted? :eyes: The car has never seen the track and probably never will so it's just my preference but I would like to have a fairly durable rotor. Anyone have any advice or preferences? Thanks! :z: :usa:
Hey SGT PYLE,

I have the GM drilled and slotted rotors. I have had them over a year now, and still like the look. I get a lot of comments on them. I use ceramic pads front and rear. I have not tracked the car yet but they work great for me on the street. Good luck in your search. Don

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I got these at corvette garage

And Then painted the hat's

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Here's the Baer Eradispeed. Just installed Sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts