Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new digicam, so I had to provide a fresh photo of our new garage. Garage is limited size (18' x 20' x 8') which imposes a restriction on storage, benches, sinks, lifts, etc. But with gas heat, some storage, a small steel bench, air, hot water, stereo, phone and lots of light, the cars are a lot happier than before.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
very VERY nice. sure is clean.

Where are the racks of enviro suits? :p

Did you put a drain in?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Wow! Very Nice!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Z06 is the daily driver. If we have snow (none so far this winter), we use my wife's Pathfinder, which is parked in the same garage.

No drain needed, as the floor has about a 3" slope on it to the outside. What is amazing is the amount of heat generated by the cars when parked. The garage is well insulated and has not gone below 55F overnight. I have the furnace set to go on at 50F to avoid freezing the pipes. A ceiling mounted 30000 btu Lennox unit will raise the temperature from 55 to 75 in 15 minutes.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Jacob,

Very nice and very clean! All that light makes those wheels look better than ever! [email protected] type of floor is that? Tile or ceramic?

Mark

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hey Jacob - 'bout time you got a new camera :) - Just kidding ... lookin' good, bud !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
to Fanatical1

Mark, the floor is Armstrong industrial vinyl tile from Home Depot. Applied a 2 part epoxy clearcoat to protect the tile. So far, so good.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Excellent

Where are the gold posts and the red velvet rope. :lol: Very nice. A place for everything, and everything in its place. ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Very nice!:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts