Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm moving from the import platform as a whole (I've always either owned VQ motors, a couple turbo'd B18's, etc etc) to the LS platform. :) I've seen some really good results out of builds and I figured I would give it a shot!

So, as the thread title says, I'm interested in some twin turbo setups. Mainly what I'm looking for is low boost and reliability that can be daily driven, yet at the same time turned up and a decent amount of power cranked out of it when needed. I've seen some people running similar setups on stock blocks with just good fuel setups, a cam, etc. and then I've also seen completely built from bottom end up.

I suppose my question is, what would a good reliable kit be if I was looking to get around 5-600 at the wheels for daily driving, and as far as the reliability part goes, what am I looking into as far as fuel, components of the engine, drivetrain, etc goes? I've been looking at kits and I've came across a couple, but since I'm new around here and haven't seen many reviews I was hoping to get some opinions. Thank you! :yeadog:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Yuma!
And okay, thank you as well Mike! I'll send him a PM and see if I can get some information. :) I'm not quite sure yet if I'm going with a C5 Z06 or C6 Z06.. I really want to go with the C6, but funds are being stretched as it is for car fund, so idk how much aftermarket space I'll have. :(

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I sold my LPE TT 427 two years ago but enjoyed the Lingenfelter package for almost ten years. They have been around for forty two years now so their experience is first rate. They have several TT packages as well as Supercharger offerings to get you where you want to go.

I think the best testament to what they do is that when I sold the car at Barrett-Jackson, Ken Lingenfelter ended up with the winning bid. Don't know why he wanted one of their cars back but at least it found a great home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts