1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
WELCOME MR.FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Forum is like a Dream come true!!!
Enjoy!!

------------------
Deposit on 2002 MY Z06-First on Campbell Chevy(Bowling Green,KY)list!! Due in late July!:(

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Z06fever:
I love them all but Z06 rules!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man...hope Dave Zehak doesn't see this!!
He'll go CRAZY!!! LMAO JK

Wecolme aboard, Pete!!

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this board and I'll be picking up my new Millennium Yellow/Black Z06 on Jan.31!!! I've owned 3 C5's (2 coupes, 1 FRC) and I'm still excited, can't sleep, etc. about the new arrival. I have to travel to Conneticut for the Z06 so I have a 1,000 mile trip home and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO SNOW!

I think this forum is great as it's nice to have a place to talk specifics and not worry about having to say how great all corvettes are to stay politically correct. I love them all but Z06 rules!

------------------
Pete Hill
MilYel/Black Z06

D

·
0 Posts
hello i'm waiting for mine built this monday....have a few things waiting for it when it arrives..traded my 99 coupe for it i hope it's all it's supposed to be good luck on the delivery Dennis <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Z06fever:
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this board and I'll be picking up my new Millennium Yellow/Black Z06 on Jan.31!!! I've owned 3 C5's (2 coupes, 1 FRC) and I'm still excited, can't sleep, etc. about the new arrival. I have to travel to Conneticut for the Z06 so I have a 1,000 mile trip home and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO SNOW!

I think this forum is great as it's nice to have a place to talk specifics and not worry about having to say how great all corvettes are to stay politically correct. I love them all but Z06 rules!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome. You have a lot of ground to cover to avoid the salt, snow, and other junk before you get her home. Good luck!

------------------
Quicksilver Z06

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats,Welcome and good luck!

------------------
MY/MR/Z06
NCM #6437
98 Pace Car Sold
01 Z06 MY/MR
Born 10/03/00
R8C 10/21/00
Delivered and Home 10/23/00
Bragg Smith Drive your own 10/27/00

Another Satisfied Karl Johanson Customer

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello!!
I also new, so i'll give a little background!! I currently own 2 Z06s,a 2000 coupe,and a ZR1. My first Z06 is a red/blk, this car stock pulled 343.4 rwhp & 343.6 rwtq. Options include, floor mats, license plate frame and BSM ( removed )!This car happens to be for sale! The other is a loaded blk/red, minus BSM, it's about ready to go through a few changes. This car pulled 337.6 & 340.8 with 500 miles on it!Both of them are fantastic cars!!
Anyway, look forward to getting some good information through this site, looks like it's going to be as fun as the cars themselves!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts