Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Looks like a Camaro SS kit car to me. I like the styling of the GTS better. IMHO :puke:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wonder why the manufactures jack the rear ends up like a 4X4? Is it a requirement for tail light height? I like the Z06 style wheels though :D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Nice pics! Like the revised style over the old clown shoe design! But I'll stick with my Zee! :D

Zippy :z: :z:

J

·
0 Posts
I think the car is stunning..I like it better than the past generation and I believe the C6 will have its job cut out for it..

That new viper is sharp..Got to give them credit..its a hell of a sports car...

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Nice! I read that it is going to cost Chrysler $10000 less per car to build,vs. the GTS. I wonder what the price will be on them.

carzzy

·
Registered
50 Posts
I honestly think the Z06 is a nicer looking car. It's lines are easy on the eyes and actually, it's a handsome car, whereas the viper is more brutish.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I should probably change my handle to something like "Bona-fide Vette Freak #1". It looks a little nicer, but perhaps akin to a patent leather clown shoe! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

·
Registered
298 Posts
At first glance, it looks like a S2000 on steroids. I still like the new look and I like the old look also.... :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
What are the numbers on this new one? HP? Torque? PRICE?

What about the 2003 models? Is there a 575HP version coming out? What about a twin turbo Viper?

I would buy a TT Viper! I like power!

-Jeff Nation

·
Registered
132 Posts
CYAFORD: Same thoughts here, as I scrolled down to the side view of the red one, for a second I thought it was an S2000 (just watched The Fast & the Furious last night).

Z062002: I also like the GTS better. I,ll say this again: Do not like the looks of a rag-top on such a "muscular" car. Even the vert vettes, I only like with the top down. The thinness of the top takes away from the overall look of the car.IMO

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
MOUNTAINWOLF said:
CYAFORD: Same thoughts here, as I scrolled down to the side view of the red one, for a second I thought it was an S2000 (just watched The Fast & the Furious last night).

Z062002: I also like the GTS better. I,ll say this again: Do not like the looks of a rag-top on such a "muscular" car. Even the vert vettes, I only like with the top down. The thinness of the top takes away from the overall look of the car.IMO
I'm with you on this train of thought....:)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hot cars! Thanks for the post.

- Charley

·
Registered
425 Posts
Attractive, but looks alot like an oversized S2000.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
It's no vette that's for sure.!:)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
COMPETITION IS GREAT!!

I like the look. Z06 Wheels!! Big ass rear end. 500Hp and 500Lbs of Torque, Exclusivity.....

Don't like the Price, no Hard Top, really BAD ride(maybe they made it better??), really bad Gas Mileage, 3,300 lbs weight, very scary on the track.....

As the Viper raises the bar, C6 must respond :D

That's Good :) ;)

This is the 2003 Viper. Anyone know it goes on sale?

Ain't selling my Z for nuttin :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

Barrie

1 - 20 of 33 Posts