Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I want to say thanks to John at CCW. Stand up guy, awesome to deal with, and awesome price. Got the wheels in very quickly and put them on as soon as i got them!

So the low down, SP500s, 19x10/19x11 combo with Pilot Sports. Now the pics.







opinions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
Looks great, are those his new wheel?

Greg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
308 Posts
Looks GREAT! :thumb: Am about to order the same five spoke design, without the rivets from HRE, or Iforged in a 19/20 combo. Next week my car is going in to Caravaggio for tubs.
How long did you have to wait for your wheels?

Frank.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
MilYel01Z said:
So the low down, SP500s, 19x10/19x11 combo with Pilot Sports. Now the pics.
Looks very cool. :thumb:

So what sized tires are you using with those wheels?

Also, they look chromed. Do they make them in polished aluminum or any other finishes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
im 90% sure ill be having those wheels on my car soon!!!!

they're awesome! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Great Choice...Great looking car, in the correct color. The House ain't to shabby either :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
IT L GO said:
Great Choice...Great looking car, in the correct color. The House ain't to shabby either :thumb: :thumb:
Those wheels are hot!!! Funny thing is, I was more impressed by the house. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Looks amazing!!! Great choice! I was also thinking of going with the SP500's and those pictures make me think maybe I should have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Very nice looking wheels. The polish makes the MY really pop!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
Hoooooolllyyy Sheeeeeeeiiitttttttt
very sweet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
ZeeOhSix said:
Looks very cool. :thumb:

So what sized tires are you using with those wheels?

Also, they look chromed. Do they make them in polished aluminum or any other finishes?

CCW rims come in full polished aluminum, even on the inner barrels. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
967 Posts
Wowwww........ :eek2:
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top