Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's little early but I wanted to put the word out. So people would know in advance.
Last year I had Vette & Viper owners over for New Years Eve & figured I'd do it again. The BBQ's & Parties that I've had before were always packed with people from the Forums. The party will be hosted by 2 new local tuners, HOUSE OF SPEED & DILUSI MOTORSPORTS. There will be plenty of Food & Drinks. Come hang out with your fellow car enthusiasts & get to know the people from the forums in person. I'd like to get a head count so chime in if you can make it. There will be door prizes from HOUSE OF SPEED & DILUSI. We're gonna have a BLAST!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.
Unfortunately, I don't know my schedule yet. Will you be posting a reminder later on??

PS, thanks for the recommendation on the tint shop JP. I am headed there on Sat. I hope mine comes out as nice as yours.

chris

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try to post a reminder as we get closer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tttop as a reminder

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not unless there's CA$H involved!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Hate to be the naysayer but advertising is limited to our vendors JP........

I'll let this thread continue, but please refrain from advertising in the future.......

Thanks,

JC

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I understand JC, We should have everything with the web page set up in the next few weeks, so we can get on as a preferred tuner for the Z06 Forum. I will be in touch. I also gave your info to Chuck, he'll be calling you soon to work out the details.

THX for the understanding.

DV

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wish I could be there, just that the drive home would take 3, mebbe 4 days.

Have fun ! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT as a reminder:

Here are directions.

Go to I-10, west towards S.A.
Go to Fry Rd & exit. (Katy)
take a right (north) on Fry.
Go passed Saums Rd & Morton Rd & Misty Cove.
About 100 yds past Misty Cove( there's a school on the left) & about 100 yds BEFORE Clay take a right on Westfield Pkwy.
Go to the Stop Sign ( next to Model Home), then go straight, to the 2nd Cul-de-sac on the left. That is Englefield Ct. I'm the red brick 2 story on the corner.
(3902 Englefield Ct.)
My hm # is 281-578-2799
cell # 713-501-3685
We should be starting around 8 pm.

THX
DV

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We can always arrange for a transport, for you.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts