Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know HCVONE got a hellova deal:eek: But what is a fair price considering I have bought a half dozen Corvettes and a few trucks at this dealer....never mind I had to bail on the 01 oil burner at a 10 large loss?:mad:

What are your thoughts?:-?

Also isn't the 0% financing from GM just for 01 models with low (whatever that is) finacing on 02's?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My advice - talk to Ross Downing here in Louisiana. They cut 4k off the sticker price. ;)

He already asked ya what you were lookin for and I know they had at least 1 or 2 02 black Z06 as of last week......

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Kaya said:
My advice - talk to Ross Downing here in Louisiana. They cut 4k off the sticker price. ;)
I think the 4k off is on instock units, 3k on in-coming at R/D.
I called every "super" Chevy / Corvette store that advertizes in the DuPont Registry, this board and the other Corvette boards, to find this: 5k OVER msrp, msrp, 900 off msrp, 1k off msrp, 1500 off msrp. When I told them about the deal at R/D, most said TAKE it and RUN!!
HTH

·
Registered
496 Posts
R. Downing discounts

Thanks guys for all the nice words. We are known as a discount dealer. However with anything involving supply and demand, pricing does change. As Kaya stated I was running $4k off msrp on my in stock Corvettes a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I am down to just a few left. As stated on my vendor page, my discount is based on a lot of things. Right now, being so low i can't justify $4k off. However, one thing you can count on is that I will alway discount my cars heavily. Whether that's 3k 4k or somewhere in between, I think the real picture is that you get a good measure of discount and have a great buying experience. I think you would all agree!! I will always deal with everyone on this forum w/ upmost honesty and give you a great deal!

Thanks again guys and gals for helping Ross Downing And this forum be the best they can be!

And yes I do have 2 more available...see my vendor page for info.

:z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Re: R. Downing discounts

c5discounts said:
........ However with anything involving supply and demand, pricing does change.
WHAM ! The sound of the hammer hitting the nail right on the head!

I almost started to laugh at the dealer in Texas that was adding 5k to msrp! ("BUT we have special financing" he said)

Then there was that Corvette store that starts with a K and has those lovely ladies saying "call me"! They gave me a quote of 1K off on in stock units with NONE in-bound before the special financing runs out.

SO, if you can get 1.5 - 4k off with financing the way it is from GM now, you're doing darn good!
Just my dollar and 3 cents worth!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts