Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autoweek will be test driving the new Z06 on Speedvision tonight at 7:00 PM EST. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Cool.

Now if only I can get home from work in time to tape it.
chris

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tiiiivo.. Ahhh.. All those cool speedvision shows are always taped for me..

Couldn't live without it. Now if only I could figure a way to grab the shows digitally and toss them on my PC.. Slobber..

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I got the front row reserved in my family room! More self inflicted torture until I get my car! I hope to see an EB car...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
TIVO is so the way to go. I have turned on most people I know to it. The only problem is that my girlfriend has learned how to use it and now fills it with her stuff. She knows not to mess with the car shows though. Plus, she actually watches many of them with me.
chris

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll take a look at the hack sites.. What I'd DIE FOR (well, not actually, but) would be if I could hook up the tivo to my 100mb network in the house, and have it use external storage while taping.. Then go out and grab a couple cheapo 100G 5400rpm drives, .. Ahh..

Time to go lookin..

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
WOW, thanks Frank! I didn't know about it and probably would have missed it!

BTW, my salesman called today to let me know he has an Electron Blue Coupe in stock, and I am on my way over there to see the color in the sunlight...of course, I am going to get an update on my Z order!

Thanks again for the SV heads up! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
255 Posts
Frank, Thanks for the heads up. As alot of people I am eager to get any info and hope they show a EB Z06.

Was at BG on Monday and saw in person the EB coupe and Z's, they look great /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dealer called about 15 minutes ago that he has my VIN # and was informed that my EB Z06 has been SHIPPED /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Please pass the Zaino

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thanks Frank!! I really appreciate it and always look forward to your input and the GREAT JOb you do for us!!!!!!

01ZEE06
Barry

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks, Frank. It will definitely be on the schedule tonight as a must see!

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Damn i just called my cable company and i don't get speedvision! Could somebody tape it for me i'd gladly pay for the tape and your time.Thanks G.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We could possibly tape it and put it in the media site...would we be in trouble for that JC? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
We could, but I can't record it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif VCR is busted. And DVDR is not here yet /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Heck, Hope someone tapes it and converts it to divx... PLEASE!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But at least someone give out the details of the show and the numbers.

Don
QSZ06

On 2001-08-03 17:24, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
We could possibly tape it and put it in the media site...would we be in trouble for that JC? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Ugh, it won't be posted in Divx here /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

WMP8 or MPEG only......Divx is a ripped off version of the MS Codec anyway....

Seriously, goto the windowsmedia.com site and test drive WPM8....near DVD quality over a good cable connection.....impressive.

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They announce the Z06 review at 11:45 CST this morning on Speed Vision. WTF...they didn't show sh*t!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts